Subject: [bug#42019] [PATCH 1/1] website: Add integrity to JSON sources.

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 01:28:45 +0200

Hi Chris,

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 22:41, Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> wrote:
> zimoun <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> BTW, in the SWH picture and after a chat video with lewo, I do not
>> think that the website is the right place.  Instead, it should go to
>> ci.guix.gnu.org or data.guix.gnu.org.  Or maybe integrated with "guix
>> publish".  Well, the next step is to have a collection of sources.json
>> -- that the point of "revision".  WDYT?
>
> The Guix Data Service would be a natural place for ‘sources.json’ IMO.
> Thoughts, Chris?

If it goes to the GDS, then first let point me where to start. :-)

And second, it could be nice in the "near" future to have at least 2
sources.json: one for the last commit refreshed every X minutes (or
hours) and another one containing the concatenation of all the sources
of Guix (at least the one reachable by guix time-machine i.e. after the
big overhaul of Inferiors).  I will go on #swh-devel or reach lewo to
know how "near" it is on SWH side.

Cheers,
simon