Subject: Bug: Signal kill during build

From: Léon Lain Delysid <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 14:28:33 +0200

Hello! I'm having a problem on a Banana Pi M3 that runs Debian 10 Buster
(ARM like instruction set).
"guix pull" always results in failure with this message:

building
/gnu/store/3has7cgd39q9jb9a78vdzjcyycsa6z96-guix-packages-base.drv...
 76% [#######################################################
   ]builder for
`/gnu/store/3has7cgd39q9jb9a78vdzjcyycsa6z96-guix-packages-base.drv' failed
due to signal 9 (Killed)
build of /gnu/store/3has7cgd39q9jb9a78vdzjcyycsa6z96-guix-packages-base.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/3h/as7cgd39q9jb9a78vdzjcyycsa6z96-guix-packages-base.drv.bz2'.
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/z728xwhxnaczkjky15939zjp4v2pvrld-guix-cli.drv': 1 dependencies
couldn't be built
building
/gnu/store/rmbf654gah845f3hbzn9hdamn3xn1s25-guix-config-source.drv...
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/1i3w8dgf5lzapb8l59i3lriskcd8q30c-guix-packages-base-modules.drv':
1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/4rzrb0xwgh2achzijn6fsdkhgqych6br-guix-packages.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/4hk3v9q8nlzy18xg6cklmrv1x1hi1f4j-guix-system-tests.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/ha53vvwh6v1d68v1kj5m43csinxlrflc-guix-system.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/3q6g7ppayihip0wxhghwkq2nc0qg8kd9-guix-fae72ebb4-modules.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/gl3gim8cd8p920iw3m5qwdyv6zvlhwnv-guix-fae72ebb4.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/85vkb01zgkfmy902m352hjcv35d7hzqb-profile.drv': 1 dependencies
couldn't be built
guix pull: error: build of
`/gnu/store/85vkb01zgkfmy902m352hjcv35d7hzqb-profile.drv' failed1

What can I do? Some help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Best regards,
Léon