Subject: [bug#41971] [WIP PATCH 0/5] Add SageMath

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 15:13:24 +0100

Hello!

Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Jakub Kądziołka <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> This patchstack builds upon #40283 and packages (some of) SageMath.
>> Currently, sagelib is built successfully, but the `sage' binary is not
>> being installed. I'm submitting this here as I'm no longer actively
>> working on this for now. Some things remain to be done:
>
> Thanks!
>
> Would it make sense to add the uncontroversial fourth first patches,
> along with #40283, so it is easier to hack on the sagemath package
> itself?

Time has passed, but it still sounds like a nice addition.

Andreas, Nicolas: should one of you go ahead and apply part of these
patches?

Thanks,
Ludo’.