Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Update python-plotly and python-pandas

From: Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 20:22:50 +0200

Hi Guix!

Recently I wanted to use python-plotly and realized our package could do
with an update, but to do that I also had to update the python-pandas
package otherwise tests wouldn't pass.

So in the end I got 5 patches all together :-).

  * gnu: deeptools: Deprecate in favor of python-deeptools.

    deeptools and python-deeptools are the same package, I looked at
    them since they depend on plotly. I thought I'd merge them as a
    drive-by fix.

  * gnu: python-pandas: Update to 1.0.5.

    I also had to keep versions 0.25 for the python-biom-format package.

  * gnu: Add python-retrying.
  * gnu: Add python-xarray.

    New dependencies.

  * gnu: python-plotly: Update to 4.8.1.

    I've also had to keep the version 2.4.1 around for the
    python-deeptools package.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Pierre