Subject: Re: [bug#41964] [PATCH 0/2] Add pass-tomb.

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 23:51:23 +0200

Le Sat, 20 Jun 2020 17:09:12 +0200,
Brice Waegeneire <[email-masked]> a écrit :

> Brice Waegeneire (2):
>   gnu: tomb: Add 'getent' to PATH.
>   gnu: Add 'pass-tomb'.
> 
>  gnu/packages/crypto.scm         |  3 ++-
>  gnu/packages/password-utils.scm | 41
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 2 files changed, 43 insertions(+),
> 1 deletion(-)
> 

Pushed as 12d69fc5745759b11d6e19cdcdad64d34ecd9dd4 and
36a1925f21ee6787d8b80025f1b96238309f4b96.

I tried to enable tests in pass-tomb (because there were actually
tests) but it didn't work because it checks there is no swap partition,
and tries to use /tmp/zsh which is not accessible in the build
container.  One of the test dependencies was kcov, which I added in a
separate patch, but ended up not using, as it's only required for tests
and we disable them.

Note that the usual way to disable tests is by using the argument

#:tests? #f

instead of deleting the check phase. I've fixed that before pushing.

Thanks for working on this!