Subject: [bug#41949] Acknowledgement (Adding the Gerbil scheme language, build system and two packages)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 20:09:56 +0200

Dear Guix Community,

May I please get a go/no-go on these patches ?

I understand more work may be needed, but I need to know if there is a
chance they will ever make it into master, because I'm switching jobs at
the end of August and I won't have any free time left to hack on Guix,
so If they're not merged by then, they never will.

Thanks in advance, and my apologies if this seems pushy, it's just that
I'm running out or time.

Cheers,

Edouard.

GNU bug Tracking System writes:

> Thank you for filing a new bug report with debbugs.gnu.org.
>
> This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
> has been received.
>
> Your message is being forwarded to the package maintainers and other
> interested parties for their attention; they will reply in due course.
>
> Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
>  [email-masked]
>
> If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
> send it to [email-masked].
>
> Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
> to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.