Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Add missing inputs for k3b

From: Timotej Lazar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 12:47:55 +0200

Hi,

the first patch adds a new package cdrdao. The remaining patches update
the k3b package by adding inputs (including cdrdao) required at runtime
to actually read and write discs.

In the cases where k3b supports several backends, I picked the ones most
actively maintained (libcdio-paranoia instead of cdparanoia, and libburn
instead of cdrtools/cdrkit); this can be overriden in program settings.

I also add a note in description that udisks-service must be running for
k3b, and update it to latest released version.

Thanks!

Timotej Lazar (5):
  gnu: Add cdrdao.
  gnu: k3b: Add inputs for external programs.
  gnu: k3b: Add inputs for libraries loaded at runtime.
  gnu: k3b: Note the runtime dependency on udisks-service.
  gnu: k3b: Update to 20.04.2.

 gnu/packages/cdrom.scm          | 51 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/kde-multimedia.scm | 43 ++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 2 files changed, 90 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)