Subject: bug#41905: Small change: In Customize, display name with with spaces, but keep symbol name underneath.

From: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 10:12:21 -0300

Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]> writes:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> I'm not saying the change is bad.  I was just trying to see if this
>>> change will fulfill the request in Bug#400, and I guess it does: C-h v
>>> seems to work just fine, but I guess info-lookup-guess-custom-symbol
>>> wasn't ready for the change.
>>
>> Nope.  Would fixing info-lookup-guess-custom-symbol here be a lot of
work?
>
> I'm guessing no, because it shouldn't have to guess anymore...but I'm
> not familiar with it.

I did the obvious: commented out the :parse-rule line in
info-lookup-maybe-add-help for the :mode 'Custom-mode, and looks like
its working again.