Subject: bug#41890: bug#42210: bug#41890: 28.0.50; [PATCH]: Add bindings for project.el

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 09:14:56 +0300

> From: Sean Whitton <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
>  [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:20:59 -0700
> 
> Okay, then I think the attached addresses feedback received.  Thanks!

Thanks, I have only one minor comment:

> +(defun project-display-buffer (buffer-or-name)
> +  "Display BUFFER-OR-NAME in some window, without selecting it.
> +When called interactively, prompts for a buffer belonging to the
> +current project.  Two buffers belong to the same project if their
> +project instances, as reported by `project-current' in each
> +buffer, are identical."

This doc string should mention display-buffer, for the same reasons
and with the same surrounding test as how
project-display-buffer-other-frame mentions
display-buffer-other-frame.