Subject: bug#41890: bug#42210: bug#41890: 28.0.50; [PATCH]: Add bindings for project.el

From: Sean Whitton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 12:28:51 -0700

Hello,

On Tue 21 Jul 2020 at 06:33PM -07, Sean Whitton wrote:

> On Wed 22 Jul 2020 at 03:38AM +03, Dmitry Gutov wrote:
>
>> Like, there's no other behavior that should result from key sequence,
>> and if someone wanted to make doubly sure the resulting buffer will be
>> displayed in the other window, why not let them.
>
> This makes sense, and would be useful, so probably overrides my worry
> about it being harder to learn.  So, shall I prepare a new patch which
> just uses the whole prefix map and drops the defcustom?

Hmm, a further complication: I would like to be able to bind C-x 4 p C-o
to work like C-x 4 C-o.

I think this could be achieved by having an additional keymap, and the
command bound to C-x 4 p can look up keys in both project-prefix-map and
this new keymap.

-- 
Sean Whitton