Subject: Re: bug#41890: 28.0.50; [PATCH]: Add bindings for project.el

From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 23:12:27 +0300

On 12.07.2020 19:24, Sean Whitton wrote:
> Hello Dmitry,
> 
> Thank you for your reply.
> 
> On Sun 12 Jul 2020 at 06:18PM +03, Dmitry Gutov wrote:
> 
>> You can post the patch you are working on, even if it depends on this one.
>>
>> But why project--keymap-prompt, though? I thought you were going to do
>> something that would look like a "normal" prefix keymap. They don't prompt.
> 
> Over in the other bug I received feedback from Juri which I understood
> as saying that only a patch using the prompting approach would be likely
> to be merged, so I've been working on that.  Sounds like things are more
> undecided than I thought?

There's no decision indeed. I'd like to know what people think, and if 
there's no strong opinion, how the proposal would look in practice.

So unless you're strapped for time, a prototype patch would help.

But we can of course first ask Juri what UI did he mean exactly in his 
feedback.

Juri, could you clarify?