Subject: bug#4188: marked as done (23.1; doc strings in bookmark.el)

From: Karl Fogel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 17:55:01 -0400

"Drew Adams" <[email-masked]> writes:
>>> 2. Some functions (e.g. bookmark--jump-via) are missing doc strings
>>> altogether.
>
> There are still some things that need doc strings.
>
> `bookmark-current-buffer', for instance. The doc strings of other
> functions (e.g. `bookmark-yank-word' need to refer to this buffer, but
> they cannot refer to it by name, since `buffer-current-buffer' has no
> doc string.

Oops, sorry, missed the variables.  Fixed in these two revs:

  $ cvs ci -F msg lisp/bookmark.el lisp/ChangeLog
  /sources/emacs/emacs/lisp/bookmark.el,v  <--  lisp/bookmark.el
  new revision: 1.135; previous revision: 1.134
  /sources/emacs/emacs/lisp/ChangeLog,v  <--  lisp/ChangeLog
  new revision: 1.16400; previous revision: 1.16399
  Mailing notification to [email-masked]... sent.
  $ cvs ci -F msg lisp/bookmark.el lisp/ChangeLog
  /sources/emacs/emacs/lisp/bookmark.el,v  <--  lisp/bookmark.el
  new revision: 1.136; previous revision: 1.135
  /sources/emacs/emacs/lisp/ChangeLog,v  <--  lisp/ChangeLog
  new revision: 1.16401; previous revision: 1.16400
  Mailing notification to [email-masked]... sent.
  $