Subject: Re: [bug#41871] [PATCH 0/7] IcedTea: Build (efficiently) on aarch64-linux

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 12:58:05 +0200

On Tue, Nov 03, 2020 at 08:41:21AM -0500, Simon South wrote:
> Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]> writes:
> > It's possible that my pine64 is acting up.
> 
> I meant to mention in my original email: My build was using a derivation
> with a hash prefix different from yours, and my build log doesn't show
> "MethodHandle.java" being built at all. So I suspect there may be
> something different in your machine's environment.
> 

Not sure what it is about my pine64, could be that I'm currently running
it without swap. In any event, all three versions of icedtea built just
fine on my odroid-c2 so I'm going to go ahead and push the commits to
staging.

I built icedtea@3 a second time, under 200 minutes with guix-daemon
limited to 2 cores.

-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted