Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Allow '.guix-channel' to advertise the primary URL

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 17:12:01 +0200

Hi!

As discussed in <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/22883#69>, this
patch provides a way for channel authors to state what the primary
URL of their channel is.  The goal here is simply to warn users
when they are pulling from a mirror so that they cannot be tricked
into pulling from a stale mirror.

This goes on top of <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/41767>.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (2):
  channels: Warn when pulling from a mirror.
  .guix-channel: Add primary URL.

 .guix-channel     |  3 ++-
 doc/guix.texi     | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 guix/channels.scm | 29 +++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 3 files changed, 49 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2