Subject: Re: bug#41868: [PATCH] Add project-clean-up command

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 11:52:26 +0100

"Philip K." <[email-masked]> writes:

> (naively) Hoping everything it ok this time.

Just one tiny detail from me. ;)

> +(defcustom project-spare-buffers-conditions
> +  '("\\*Help\\*")
> +  "List of conditions to be ignored by `project-kill-buffers'.
> +If a condition is a string, it will be interpreted as a regular
> +expression. If the buffer name matches the regular expresion, the
> +buffer will not be killed.  If a contition is a function, it will
> +be called with the buffer object. If it returns a non-nil value,
> +the buffer will not be killed."

Some of the full stops aren't followed by two spaces here
(see sentence-end-double-space in Emacs' dir-locals-file).

Perhaps some of the common wording can be factored out as well
(feel free to adapt as you see fit):

    "List of conditions to be ignored by `project-kill-buffers'.
  Buffers under the current project that match any of these
  conditions will not be killed by `project-kill-buffers'.  Each
  condition is either a regular expression matching a buffer name,
  or a predicate function that takes a buffer object as argument
  and returns non-nil if it matches."

> +  (let* ((pr (project-current t)) bufs)

Nit: No need for let*.

Thanks,

-- 
Basil