Subject: bug#41852: 27.0.50; text-scale commands don't scale header of tabulated-list-mode

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 11:15:25 -0700

Drew Adams <[email-masked]> writes:

> Minor comments:
>
> 1. No need to mention this here: "(bound to 'C-x C-+'
>    and 'C-x C--' by default)".  This is about what's
>    new; it's not doc for the command.
>
> 2. "This feature is intended for..." sounds like it's
>    intended _only_ for that use case.  I think you
>    really want to point out that it is useful, _in
>    particular_, for that use case.

Thanks, I changed the text as follows:

*** text-scale-mode can now adjust font size of the 'header-line' face.
When the new buffer local variable 'text-scale-mode-header-line' is
non-nil, 'text-scale-adjust' will also change the text height of the
'header-line' face.  This will affect any face that inherits from it.

This feature is useful for major modes that arrange their display in a
tabular form below the header-line.  It is enabled by default in
'tabulated-list-mode' and its derived modes (such as the modes used by
'list-packages', 'list-buffers' and 'list-bookmarks).