Subject: bug#41848: Surfing with Tor / The IceCat Internet Browser

From: "Lloyd F. Frazier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 08:55:01 -0500

The IceCat Internet Browser 

Sunday, June 14, 2020 

I use IceCat on a Linux Mint 19.3 machine, which dual-boot choice with
Microsoft Windows 10 Home, both _64_-_bit_, on a Hewlett-Packard
(_H_._P_.) Pavilion 17, with 8 GB in Installed Memory / Random Access
Memory (_R_._A_._M_.), and 1 TB of Solid State Drive (_S_._S_._D_.), but
IceCat is very erratic, but functional. On an _onion_ network, I use a
current Tor Browser, which I update not daily, but often... 

Best wishes, 

Lloyd 

-- 

Lloyd F. Frazier
E-Mail - [email-masked] 

On 14/06/2020 05:52 AM, Antonio T. sagitter wrote:

> Hi all.
> 
> Please, can anyone else confirm this bug on IceCat?
> 
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1842171