Subject: bug#41847: qTox build failure

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 15:31:10 +0430

Hello,

Trying to build `qTox`, I receive following errors: 

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
/gnu/store/7aq38bbvgx69788bkx3r5gsyjha17l0y-gtk+-2.24.32/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktypeutils.h:236:64: error: ‘GTypeDebugFlags’ is deprecated [-Werror=deprecated-declarations]
 void            gtk_type_init   (GTypeDebugFlags    debug_flags);
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
/gnu/store/7aq38bbvgx69788bkx3r5gsyjha17l0y-gtk+-2.24.32/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktooltips.h:73:12: error: ‘GTimeVal’ is deprecated: Use 'GDateTime' instead [-Werror=deprecated-declarations]
   GTimeVal last_popdown;
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I also check the build status of `qTox` on substitute server, and it
seems that the build is also failed there:
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/log/p88cprqdjgrm5mn59w4mlpcpb2276kl6-qtox-1.16.3

-- 
Reza Alizadeh Majd
PantherX Team
https://www.pantherx.org/