Subject: guile-sqlite3 update to 0.1.1 breaks hurd disk-image

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 13:53:50 +0200

Hi!

On current master, this

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
./pre-inst-env guix system disk-image --no-grafts --target=i586-pc-gnu gnu/system/examples/bare-hurd.tmpl
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

fails with

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
...
@ build-started /gnu/store/xljx2nn0lrn32xhaw3yi0dqirjniyijf-partition-image-root.drv - x86_64-linux /var/log/guix/drvs/xl//jx2nn0lrn32xhaw3yi0dqirjniyijf-partition-image-root.drv.bz2 31335
[Kcopying 171 store items
[...]
[Kregistering 171 items
Backtrace:
           5 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/w8gql3n1rivg5cs6c5pcn15nvvx…")
In ./gnu/build/image.scm:
    181:4  4 (initialize-root-partition "/gnu/store/y2sijm2kp75rrbh…" …)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   260:13  3 (for-each #<procedure 7ffff5f2bfc0 at ./gnu/build/imag…> …)
In ./guix/store/database.scm:
    443:4  2 (register-items _ #:prefix _ #:state-directory _ # _ # _ …)
    95:20  1 (call-with-database _ _)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  1731:15  0 (with-exception-handler #<procedure 7ffff5f01d20 at ic…> …)

ice-9/boot-9.scm:1731:15: In procedure with-exception-handler:
statement already finalized #<<sqlite-stmt> pointer: #<pointer 0x47fcf8> live?: #f reset?: #t cached?: #f>
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

After reverting this commit

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
29e4d3ea064f039d60b5f41a1077bc9d4bab322a gnu: guile-sqlite3: Update to 0.1.1.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

the error goes away.

Greetings,
Janneke

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com