Subject: bug#41823: closed (Re: bug#41823: broken links in https://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu/#lists)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 16:23:02 +0000

Your bug report

#41823: broken links in https://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu/#lists

which was filed against the dejagnu package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
41823: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=41823
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#41823: broken links in https://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu/#lists
From: Rob Savoye <[email-masked]>
To: Tom de Vries <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 10:21:13 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

  I fixed the links on the webpage, after remembering how to use CVS...

	- rob -

Subject: broken links in https://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu/#lists
From: Tom de Vries <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 10:14:56 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I get "Cannot connect to mail.gnu.org" for the following links found
here ( https://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu/#lists ).

Archives: http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/
[email-masked]: http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/dejagnu/
subscribe: http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/dejagnu
[email-masked]: http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/bug-dejagnu
subscribe: http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/bug-dejagnu
[email-masked]: http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/dejagnu-commit
subscribe: http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/dejagnu-commit

I found the archive of bug-dejagnu here (
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-dejagnu/ ).

Thanks,
- Tom