Subject: bug#41776: emacs 26.3 for Windows is signed with a Revoked key

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 21:18:02 +0100

Daniel Kill <[email-masked]> writes:

> https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/emacs-26/emacs-26.3-x86_64.zip
>
> and
>
> https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/emacs-26/emacs-26.3-
>
> x86_64.zip.sig

I tried this with the emacs-27 packages, and that seems to use a new,
non-revoked key:

larsi@xo:~/Downloads$ gpg --verify emacs-27.1-x86_64.zip.sig emacs-27.1-x86_64.zip
gpg: Signature made Tue Aug 25 18:20:23 2020 CEST
gpg:                using RSA key 8E64B119FE4BAC58C767D5ECE095C1A63FB1EAD2
gpg: Good signature from "Phillip Lord <[email-masked]>" [unknown]
gpg:                 aka "Phillip Lord <[email-masked]>" [unknown]

So I'm going to go ahead and guess that there's not more to be done
here, and I'm closing this bug report.  If there's more that should be
fixed, please respond to the debbugs address and we'll reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no