Subject: Re: bug#41744: 27.0.91; Various D-Bus cleanups

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 18:28:49 +0100

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> > I propose these documentation cleanups for emacs-27:
>>>
>>> In general, I agree with your changes. However, they are so large that I
>>> don't know whether they shall go into the emacs-27 branch. To be decided
>>> by Eli, I guess.
>>
>> Documentation changes are inherently safe.  So if you (Michael) think
>> the changes are for the better, go ahead and install on the release
>> branch.  If you aren't sure, e.g. if you think that some of the
>> changes might be controversial, then master it is.
>
> IMHO, there are no controversial pieces.

Thanks, I've therefore incorporated the line breaks you suggested and
pushed the first patch to emacs-27.

Clean up D-Bus documentation (bug#41744)
43ad7dc1af 2020-06-08 18:19:50 +0100
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=43ad7dc1af327486963e5e3a3ae8efdb454fd38d

I'll ping this bug again in probably a week's time when the changes have
propagated to master.

-- 
Basil