Subject: bug#41733: 28.0.50; checkinstall cannot install emacs master recipe for target 'blessmail' failed

From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 09:58:03 +0200

Hi

My configuration is a simple 
./configure --prefix=/opt/emacs28 --with-x-toolkit=athena --without-pop

I am warned that I have not configured mailutils 
but I can compile without problems.

When I run (using Ubuntu 16.04) 

 sudo checkinstall

I obtain 

emacs: could not resolve realpath of "../src/emacs": Invalid argument
Makefile:249: recipe for target 'blessmail' failed
make[1]: *** [blessmail] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/oub/src/emacs/lib-src'
Makefile:427: recipe for target 'blessmail' failed
make: *** [blessmail] Error 2

 make install works 

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.6, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-06-06 built on Utnapischtim
Repository revision: a984f39554cb33b9c2efbc843aabb283c69d503d
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS

Recent messages:
Opening nnml server...done
Reading incoming mail from file...
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Initializing the registry
Reading Gnus registry from ~/.gnus.registry.eieio...done
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-warn-face [90 times]
kill-line: End of buffer

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs28 --with-x-toolkit=athena --without-pop'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  path-headerline-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-orglink-mode: t
  better-registers: t
  recentf-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/linked-buffer hides /home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/linked-buffer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/babel hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/babel
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/extra hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/extra
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/test hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/test
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/org-addons hides /home/oub/emacs/init/org-addons
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/gnus-mini hides /home/oub/emacs/init/gnus-mini
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/test hides /home/oub/emacs/test
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/bm hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/bm-20170815.1609/bm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/cdlatex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/cdlatex-20140707.426/cdlatex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/easy-kill hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/easy-kill-0.9.3/easy-kill
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/google-translate-20190620.1416/.bump-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/iregister-20150515.1407/.bump-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/latex-pretty-symbols hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/latex-pretty-symbols-20151112.244/latex-pretty-symbols
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/list-register hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/list-register-20091203.1015/list-register
/home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/m-buffer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/m-buffer-20170407.2141/m-buffer
/home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/m-buffer-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/m-buffer-20170407.2141/m-buffer-macro
/home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/m-buffer-at hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/m-buffer-20170407.2141/m-buffer-at
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/markdown-mode hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20171116.756/markdown-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-complete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-complete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-topic hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-topic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/srecode-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/srecode-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/semantic-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/semantic-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/mlint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/mlint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-maint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-maint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/linemark hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/linemark
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-netshell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-netshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-cgen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-cgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-shell-gud hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-shell-gud
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/semanticdb-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/semanticdb-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/tlc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/tlc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/cedet-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/cedet-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/company-matlab-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/company-matlab-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-mode-pkg hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-mode-pkg
/home/oub/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-link-20170105.1723/org-mac-link
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-aggregate-20160421.726/org-insert-dblock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-join-20150121.1446/org-insert-dblock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-pandoc-20130729.1850/ox-pandoc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-pandoc-20171107.341/ox-pandoc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-agenda hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-agenda
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ruby hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ruby
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-coq hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-coq
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-stan hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-stan
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-man hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-man
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-faces hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-faces
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-haskell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-haskell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-comint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-comint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-ctags hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-ctags
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-clojure hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-clojure
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-forth hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-forth
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-css hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-css
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-maxima hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-maxima
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-attach
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-footnote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-footnote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-dot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-dot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-shen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-processing hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-processing
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-io hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-io
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ledger hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-feed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-feed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-vala hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-vala
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-colview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-colview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-timer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-timer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-archive hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-python hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-python
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-awk hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-awk
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-screen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-screen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-id hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-id
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-habit hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-habit
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-C hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-entities hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-entities
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-perl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-perl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-R hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-R
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-capture hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-capture
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-octave hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-octave
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-lint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-lint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lua hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lua
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sql hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sql
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-scheme hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-scheme
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-abc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-abc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-clock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-clock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mobile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-mobile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-js hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-js
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-indent hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-indent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-groovy hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-groovy
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-odt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-odt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-datetree hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-datetree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-calc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-calc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eval hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-eval
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-ascii hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-ascii
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ref hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ref
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-install hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-install
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-list hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-list
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-macs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-element hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-element
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-tangle hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-tangle
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-java hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-java
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-duration hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-duration
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-protocol hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-protocol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-hledger hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-hledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-html hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-src hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-src
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-macro
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-fortran hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-fortran
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mouse hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-mouse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-makefile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-makefile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-plot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-plot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-J hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-J
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-core hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-core
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-crypt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-crypt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-exp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-exp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-beamer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-beamer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sass hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sass
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-md hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-md
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/context hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/context
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/bib-cite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/bib-cite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-info hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-info
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-jp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-jp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/toolbar-x hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/toolbar-x
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-style hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-style
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/prv-emacs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/prv-emacs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/plain-tex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/plain-tex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/context-nl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/context-nl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/context-en hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/context-en
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/tex-site hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-site
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/font-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/font-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-buf hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-buf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-mik hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-mik
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/preview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/preview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/multi-prompt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/multi-prompt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-ispell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-ispell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-bar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-bar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/latex-flymake hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/latex-flymake
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/texmathp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/texmathp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/auctex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-font hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-font
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-fold hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-fold
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/json hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/json
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/abbrev hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/abbrev
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/ffap hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/ffap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/refill hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/textmodes/refill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-agenda hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lob hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ruby hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-coq hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-stan hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shell hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-man hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-gnus hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-faces hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-publish hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-haskell hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-comint hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-org hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-ctags hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-clojure hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-forth hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-css hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-maxima hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-footnote hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-irc hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-dot hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shen hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-processing hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-mhe hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-eww hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-io hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ledger hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-compat hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-org hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-feed hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-vala hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eshell hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-colview hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-latex hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-timer hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-archive hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-python hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-awk hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-screen hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-id hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-habit hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-C hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-rmail hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-eshell hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-entities hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-perl hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-R hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-capture hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lisp hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-octave hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-num hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-table hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-lint hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lua hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sql hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-scheme hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-abc hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sed hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-matlab hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-latex hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-clock hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mobile hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-js hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-indent hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-table hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-groovy hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-odt hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-docview hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-datetree hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-calc hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eval hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-ascii hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ref hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-tempo hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-install hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-info hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-list hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macs hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-element hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-goto hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-version hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-tangle hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-java hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-duration hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-protocol hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-hledger hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-html hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-src hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macro hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-fortran hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mouse hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-makefile hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-plot hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-J hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-core hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-crypt hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-w3m hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach-git hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-keys hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-exp hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-beamer hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sass hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-md hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/quickurl hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/net/quickurl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hebrew hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/language/hebrew
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/iso-cvt hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/international/iso-cvt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/lisp hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/longlines hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow gnus-cite hashcash flyspell ispell orgalist auto-capitalize
footnote emacsbug gnus-topic cursor-sensor utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnml
gnutls network-stream bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr nnnil gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache
edebug-x edebug backtrace which-func imenu org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-eww org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ob-R id-manager bibtex_init org-rich-yank langtool
bibliothek goto-addr pdf-info tq a visual-filename-abbrev which-key
outorg_init navi-mode outorg-export outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg
calfw-org calfw fill-column-indicator my-dired dired-tar dired-zip
org-contacts org-annotate-file my-downcase-abbrev under
org-agenda-property check-my-bcc bbdbadapt-sc-leader quail-acc
exec-path-from-shell move-text dired-filetype-face org-edit-latex
preview prv-emacs tex-buf latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake
tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus crm column-enforce-mode emoji-display
emojify vigenere my-change-eq-ref org-web-tools eww mm-url
org-protocol-capture-html html2org org-sync-github org-sync-bb org-sync
org-cliplink org-cliplink-transport org-cliplink-string em-glob esh-util
my-indirect edit-indirect ox-gfm el2org thingatpt
org-table-move-single-cell csv-to-xlsx bitbucket bitbucket-issues
bitbucket-http request bitbucket-api hide-region redo+ my-org-ref-html
org-ref-core reftex-cite parsebib org-ref-glossary org-ref-bibtex
org-ref-citeproc key-chord hydra lv doi-utils ol-bibtex matlab-org-init
ob-ipython python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp dash-functional
matlab-org-addon ox-epub ox-clip htmlize ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org-bibtex
bibtex goto-chg orgtbl-show-header visual-regexp hide-comnt
path-headerline-mode saveplace indirect radio ffap browse-kill-ring+
browse-kill-ring uimage url-ftp url-file url-dired url-queue image-file
iimage elpakit shadchen latex-unicode-math-mode robin code-library gist
gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache gh-auth gh-url url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm writegood-mode writeroom-mode visual-fill-column
xemacs-compat weekly-view cal-desk-calendar lunar solar cal-dst
diary-lib diary-loaddefs holidays hol-loaddefs bm diff-hl smartrep
vc-dir ahg vc-annotate grep ewoc log-edit pcvs-util add-log align
bibretrieve time iso-transl iso-acc iso-cvt ref-master my-hg-commit
auto-insert-tkld date addl all iso-cleanupmath hgignore-mode
vc-change-login backup-each-save vc-ensure-checkin my-vc-addons vc
latex-wcount dob-words latexdiff daily-journal gnus-dired matlab-addons
matlab-publish matlab_init srecode/srt-mode semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/format
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/ctxt srecode/ctxt semantic/tag-ls semantic/find srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/fields srecode/table srecode/map srecode
semanticdb-matlab semantic/db semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
pp semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet eieio-opt
cl-extra speedbar ezimage dframe cedet-matlab matlab-load cus-edit
cus-start cus-load gdb-mi bindat company-matlab-shell matlab-shell gud
server matlab matlab-compat pulse matlab-boxquote my-sc-addons
gnus-encrypt gnorb-init gnorb gnorb-org gnorb-registry gnorb-gnus
gnorb-utils org-agenda pcase org-capture org-attach org-id org-refile
nngnorb org_init ob-perl ob-ruby ob-shell ob-python ob-latex org-tempo
tempo ox-mediawiki ob-rec rec-mode hl-line org-tracktable orgtbl-join
orglink org-auctex-keys ox-beamer ob-octave ob-org org-mime ox-org
org-protocol org-ref-sci-id org-ref-utils org-ref-pdf f better-registers
list-register query-replace-region ediff-addons re-builder extview
ox-pandoc ox-md pandoc-export anti-niqqud sigadapt-simple sigadapt
sendmail bbdbadapt-sc-nested texify-article supercite regi bbdbciteadpt
filladapt next-longline recentf tree-widget moy-bbdb my-addons
org-addons ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator org-install sp-eng-ger-fr-minor folding-isearch folding
gnus-init bbdbadapt-top-posting my-smiley epa-file boxquote rect
gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg
xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus wid-edit nnoo nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mail-utils pgp-mime-attach-key my-gnus-mime-setting
gnus-move-display-attachment bbdb-init vc-dispatcher vc-hg diff-mode
bbdb-expire bbdb-hooks mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr bbdb-com warnings mailabbrev bbdb-autoloads
bbdbadapt-ispell bbdbadapt-gcc bbdbadapt-encrypt my-bbdb-addons bbdb
timezone org-remember org-datetree org-inset-dblock org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs remember my-toggle-functions extra emacs_keys
csv-mode sort comment my-hebrew-init toggle my-mark quail help-mode
my-latex-env my-auctex-init tex-delete-comment latex-keys tex-addons
item-kill my-fill-latex-sentence advice edmacro kmacro
my-change-prettify-list tex-mode compile shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring preview-latex flyspell-abbrev-multilang
iv-sp-am-br-ger-fr-minor arash-bibtex-changelog reftex_init reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars cdlatex_init finder-inf gh-common gh-profile
rx s marshal eieio-compat ht dash tex-site cl info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1298500 39490)
 (symbols 48 88349 2)
 (strings 32 699495 11769)
 (string-bytes 1 28376428)
 (vectors 16 87025)
 (vector-slots 8 1422180 25907)
 (floats 8 947 113)
 (intervals 56 2217 0)
 (buffers 992 30)
 (heap 1024 147274 8995))