Subject: bug#41733: closed (Re: bug#41733: [SOLVED] (was: bug#41733: 28.0.50; checkinstall cannot install emacs master recipe for target 'blessmail' failed))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 09:07:02 +0000

Your bug report

#41733: 28.0.50; checkinstall cannot install emacs master recipe for target 'blessmail' failed

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
41733: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=41733
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#41733: [SOLVED] (was: bug#41733: 28.0.50; checkinstall cannot install emacs master recipe for target 'blessmail' failed)
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 12:06:03 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 10:58:43 +0200
> 
> The issue was a missing ownership, checkinstall runs best when the
> directory where I compile is own by root.
> Sorry for the noise

Thanks, closing.

Subject: 28.0.50; checkinstall cannot install emacs master recipe for target 'blessmail' failed
From: Uwe Brauer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 09:58:03 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi

My configuration is a simple 
./configure --prefix=/opt/emacs28 --with-x-toolkit=athena --without-pop

I am warned that I have not configured mailutils 
but I can compile without problems.

When I run (using Ubuntu 16.04) 

 sudo checkinstall

I obtain 

emacs: could not resolve realpath of "../src/emacs": Invalid argument
Makefile:249: recipe for target 'blessmail' failed
make[1]: *** [blessmail] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/oub/src/emacs/lib-src'
Makefile:427: recipe for target 'blessmail' failed
make: *** [blessmail] Error 2

 make install works 

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.6, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2020-06-06 built on Utnapischtim
Repository revision: a984f39554cb33b9c2efbc843aabb283c69d503d
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS

Recent messages:
Opening nnml server...done
Reading incoming mail from file...
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Initializing the registry
Reading Gnus registry from ~/.gnus.registry.eieio...done
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-warn-face [90 times]
kill-line: End of buffer

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs28 --with-x-toolkit=athena --without-pop'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  path-headerline-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-orglink-mode: t
  better-registers: t
  recentf-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/linked-buffer hides /home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/linked-buffer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/babel hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/babel
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/extra hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/extra
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/test hides /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/test
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/org-addons hides /home/oub/emacs/init/org-addons
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/gnus-mini hides /home/oub/emacs/init/gnus-mini
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/test hides /home/oub/emacs/test
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/bm hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/bm-20170815.1609/bm
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/cdlatex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/cdlatex-20140707.426/cdlatex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/easy-kill hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/easy-kill-0.9.3/easy-kill
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/google-translate-20190620.1416/.bump-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/iregister-20150515.1407/.bump-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/latex-pretty-symbols hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/latex-pretty-symbols-20151112.244/latex-pretty-symbols
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/list-register hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/list-register-20091203.1015/list-register
/home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/m-buffer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/m-buffer-20170407.2141/m-buffer
/home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/m-buffer-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/m-buffer-20170407.2141/m-buffer-macro
/home/oub/ALLES/src/m-buffer-el/m-buffer-at hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/m-buffer-20170407.2141/m-buffer-at
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/markdown-mode hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20171116.756/markdown-mode
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-complete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-complete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-topic hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-topic
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/srecode-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/srecode-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/semantic-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/semantic-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/mlint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/mlint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-maint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-maint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/linemark hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/linemark
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-netshell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-netshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-cgen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-cgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-shell-gud hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-shell-gud
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/semanticdb-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/semanticdb-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/tlc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/tlc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/cedet-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/cedet-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/company-matlab-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/company-matlab-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/src/Matlab/matlab-sf-hg/matlab-mode-pkg hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/matlab-mode-20191223.2012/matlab-mode-pkg
/home/oub/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-link hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-link-20170105.1723/org-mac-link
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-aggregate-20160421.726/org-insert-dblock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/orgtbl-join-20150121.1446/org-insert-dblock
/home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-pandoc-20130729.1850/ox-pandoc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-pandoc-20171107.341/ox-pandoc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-agenda hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-agenda
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ruby hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ruby
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-coq hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-coq
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-stan hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-stan
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-man hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-man
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-faces hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-faces
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-publish hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-haskell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-haskell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-comint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-comint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-ctags hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-ctags
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-clojure hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-clojure
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-forth hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-forth
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-css hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-css
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-maxima hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-maxima
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-attach
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-footnote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-footnote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-dot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-dot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-shen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-processing hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-processing
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-io hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-io
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ledger hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-compat hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-feed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-feed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-vala hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-vala
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-colview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-colview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-timer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-timer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-archive hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-python hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-python
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-awk hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-awk
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-screen hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-screen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-id hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-id
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-habit hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-habit
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-C hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-entities hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-entities
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-perl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-perl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-R hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-R
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-capture hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-capture
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lisp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-octave hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-octave
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-lint hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-lint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lua hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-lua
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sql hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sql
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-scheme hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-scheme
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-abc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-abc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sed hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-matlab hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-clock hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-clock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mobile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-mobile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-js hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-js
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-indent hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-indent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-table hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-groovy hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-groovy
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-odt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-odt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-datetree hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-datetree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-calc hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-calc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eval hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-eval
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-ascii hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-ascii
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ref hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-ref
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-install hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-install
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-list hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-list
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-macs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-element hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-element
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-version hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-tangle hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-tangle
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-java hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-java
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-duration hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-duration
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-protocol hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-protocol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-hledger hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-hledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-html hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-src hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-src
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macro hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-macro
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-fortran hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-fortran
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mouse hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-mouse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-makefile hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-makefile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-plot hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-plot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-J hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-J
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-core hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-core
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-crypt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/org-crypt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-exp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-exp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-beamer hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-beamer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sass hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ob-sass
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-md hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171116/ox-md
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/context hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/context
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/bib-cite hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/bib-cite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-info hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-info
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-jp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-jp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/toolbar-x hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/toolbar-x
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-style hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-style
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/prv-emacs hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/prv-emacs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/plain-tex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/plain-tex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/context-nl hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/context-nl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/context-en hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/context-en
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/tex-site hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-site
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/font-latex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/font-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-buf hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-buf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-mik hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-mik
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/preview hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/preview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/multi-prompt hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/multi-prompt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-ispell hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-ispell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-bar hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-bar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/latex-flymake hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/latex-flymake
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/texmathp hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/texmathp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/auctex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-font hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-font
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/auctex-git/auctex/tex-fold hides /home/oub/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.2.0/tex-fold
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/json hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/json
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/abbrev hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/abbrev
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/ffap hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/ffap
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/refill hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/textmodes/refill
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/remember-2.0/remember hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-agenda hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lob hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ruby hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-coq hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-stan hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shell hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-man hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-gnus hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-faces hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-publish hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-haskell hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-comint hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-org hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-ctags hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-clojure hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-forth hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-css hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-maxima hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-footnote hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-irc hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-dot hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-shen hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-processing hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-mhe hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-eww hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-io hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ledger hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-compat hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-org hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-feed hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-vala hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eshell hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-colview hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-latex hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-timer hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-archive hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-python hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-awk hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-screen hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-id hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-habit hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-C hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-rmail hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-eshell hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-entities hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-perl hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-R hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-capture hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lisp hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-octave hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-num hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-table hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-lint hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-lua hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sql hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-scheme hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-abc hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sed hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-matlab hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-latex hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-clock hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mobile hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-js hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-indent hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-table hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-groovy hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-odt hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-docview hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-datetree hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-calc hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-eval hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-ascii hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-ref hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-tempo hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-install hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-info hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-list hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macs hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-element hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-goto hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-version hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-tangle hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-java hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-duration hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-protocol hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-hledger hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-html hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-src hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-macro hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-fortran hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-mouse hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-makefile hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-plot hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-J hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-core hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-crypt hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ol-w3m hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-attach-git hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/org-keys hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-exp hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-beamer hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ob-sass hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/ox-md hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/quickurl hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/net/quickurl
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/hebrew hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/language/hebrew
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/iso-cvt hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/international/iso-cvt
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/personal-lisp/lisp hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp
/home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/versch/longlines hides /home/oub/src/emacs/lisp/obsolete/longlines

Features:
(shadow gnus-cite hashcash flyspell ispell orgalist auto-capitalize
footnote emacsbug gnus-topic cursor-sensor utf-7 nndraft nnmh nnml
gnutls network-stream bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr nnnil gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache
edebug-x edebug backtrace which-func imenu org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-eww org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ob-R id-manager bibtex_init org-rich-yank langtool
bibliothek goto-addr pdf-info tq a visual-filename-abbrev which-key
outorg_init navi-mode outorg-export outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg
calfw-org calfw fill-column-indicator my-dired dired-tar dired-zip
org-contacts org-annotate-file my-downcase-abbrev under
org-agenda-property check-my-bcc bbdbadapt-sc-leader quail-acc
exec-path-from-shell move-text dired-filetype-face org-edit-latex
preview prv-emacs tex-buf latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake
tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus crm column-enforce-mode emoji-display
emojify vigenere my-change-eq-ref org-web-tools eww mm-url
org-protocol-capture-html html2org org-sync-github org-sync-bb org-sync
org-cliplink org-cliplink-transport org-cliplink-string em-glob esh-util
my-indirect edit-indirect ox-gfm el2org thingatpt
org-table-move-single-cell csv-to-xlsx bitbucket bitbucket-issues
bitbucket-http request bitbucket-api hide-region redo+ my-org-ref-html
org-ref-core reftex-cite parsebib org-ref-glossary org-ref-bibtex
org-ref-citeproc key-chord hydra lv doi-utils ol-bibtex matlab-org-init
ob-ipython python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp dash-functional
matlab-org-addon ox-epub ox-clip htmlize ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org-bibtex
bibtex goto-chg orgtbl-show-header visual-regexp hide-comnt
path-headerline-mode saveplace indirect radio ffap browse-kill-ring+
browse-kill-ring uimage url-ftp url-file url-dired url-queue image-file
iimage elpakit shadchen latex-unicode-math-mode robin code-library gist
gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache gh-auth gh-url url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm writegood-mode writeroom-mode visual-fill-column
xemacs-compat weekly-view cal-desk-calendar lunar solar cal-dst
diary-lib diary-loaddefs holidays hol-loaddefs bm diff-hl smartrep
vc-dir ahg vc-annotate grep ewoc log-edit pcvs-util add-log align
bibretrieve time iso-transl iso-acc iso-cvt ref-master my-hg-commit
auto-insert-tkld date addl all iso-cleanupmath hgignore-mode
vc-change-login backup-each-save vc-ensure-checkin my-vc-addons vc
latex-wcount dob-words latexdiff daily-journal gnus-dired matlab-addons
matlab-publish matlab_init srecode/srt-mode semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/format
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/ctxt srecode/ctxt semantic/tag-ls semantic/find srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/fields srecode/table srecode/map srecode
semanticdb-matlab semantic/db semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
pp semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet eieio-opt
cl-extra speedbar ezimage dframe cedet-matlab matlab-load cus-edit
cus-start cus-load gdb-mi bindat company-matlab-shell matlab-shell gud
server matlab matlab-compat pulse matlab-boxquote my-sc-addons
gnus-encrypt gnorb-init gnorb gnorb-org gnorb-registry gnorb-gnus
gnorb-utils org-agenda pcase org-capture org-attach org-id org-refile
nngnorb org_init ob-perl ob-ruby ob-shell ob-python ob-latex org-tempo
tempo ox-mediawiki ob-rec rec-mode hl-line org-tracktable orgtbl-join
orglink org-auctex-keys ox-beamer ob-octave ob-org org-mime ox-org
org-protocol org-ref-sci-id org-ref-utils org-ref-pdf f better-registers
list-register query-replace-region ediff-addons re-builder extview
ox-pandoc ox-md pandoc-export anti-niqqud sigadapt-simple sigadapt
sendmail bbdbadapt-sc-nested texify-article supercite regi bbdbciteadpt
filladapt next-longline recentf tree-widget moy-bbdb my-addons
org-addons ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator org-install sp-eng-ger-fr-minor folding-isearch folding
gnus-init bbdbadapt-top-posting my-smiley epa-file boxquote rect
gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg
xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus wid-edit nnoo nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mail-utils pgp-mime-attach-key my-gnus-mime-setting
gnus-move-display-attachment bbdb-init vc-dispatcher vc-hg diff-mode
bbdb-expire bbdb-hooks mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr bbdb-com warnings mailabbrev bbdb-autoloads
bbdbadapt-ispell bbdbadapt-gcc bbdbadapt-encrypt my-bbdb-addons bbdb
timezone org-remember org-datetree org-inset-dblock org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs remember my-toggle-functions extra emacs_keys
csv-mode sort comment my-hebrew-init toggle my-mark quail help-mode
my-latex-env my-auctex-init tex-delete-comment latex-keys tex-addons
item-kill my-fill-latex-sentence advice edmacro kmacro
my-change-prettify-list tex-mode compile shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring preview-latex flyspell-abbrev-multilang
iv-sp-am-br-ger-fr-minor arash-bibtex-changelog reftex_init reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars cdlatex_init finder-inf gh-common gh-profile
rx s marshal eieio-compat ht dash tex-site cl info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1298500 39490)
 (symbols 48 88349 2)
 (strings 32 699495 11769)
 (string-bytes 1 28376428)
 (vectors 16 87025)
 (vector-slots 8 1422180 25907)
 (floats 8 947 113)
 (intervals 56 2217 0)
 (buffers 992 30)
 (heap 1024 147274 8995))