Subject: bug#41708: closed (Re: bug#41708: "guix weather" : 504 error)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 20:24:02 +0000

Your bug report

#41708: "guix weather" : 504 error

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
41708: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=41708
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#41708: "guix weather" : 504 error
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 21:23:04 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

zimoun <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 at 19:43, Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> I believe it's been deployed now. It was working earlier today at least,
>> however all of Cuirass seems to be stuck now.
>
> Well, it seems working.  Feel free to close the bug.

Great, closing :)

Subject: "guix weather" : 504 error
From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 16:34:58 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear,

By default, "guix weather" returns:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org/api/queue?nr=1000' returned 504 ("Gateway Time-out")
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

which is not fatal but annoying.  Especially, it takes time.

As discussed on IRC [1], it seems that it is a bug server side.

In addition, something appears similar with Bayfront, well the 4
substitutes servers that I know returns:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org/api/queue?nr=1000' returned 504 ("Gateway Time-out")
'https://bayfront.guix.gnu.org/api/queue?nr=1000' returned 504
("Gateway Time-out")
(continuous integration information unavailable)
'https://guix.tobias.gr/api/queue?nr=1000' returned 410 ("Gone")
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

All the best,
simon

[1] http://logs.guix.gnu.org/guix/2020-06-03.log#201511