Subject: bug#41708: "guix weather" : 504 error

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 16:34:58 +0200

Dear,

By default, "guix weather" returns:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org/api/queue?nr=1000' returned 504 ("Gateway Time-out")
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

which is not fatal but annoying.  Especially, it takes time.

As discussed on IRC [1], it seems that it is a bug server side.

In addition, something appears similar with Bayfront, well the 4
substitutes servers that I know returns:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
'https://ci.guix.gnu.org/api/queue?nr=1000' returned 504 ("Gateway Time-out")
'https://bayfront.guix.gnu.org/api/queue?nr=1000' returned 504
("Gateway Time-out")
(continuous integration information unavailable)
'https://guix.tobias.gr/api/queue?nr=1000' returned 410 ("Gone")
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

All the best,
simon

[1] http://logs.guix.gnu.org/guix/2020-06-03.log#201511