Subject: bug#41708: "guix weather" : 504 error

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 15:18:43 +0200

Hi Chris,

On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 at 22:12, Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> wrote:

> So I think I've got a patch [1] to Cuirass to "fix" this.
>
> 1: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-06/msg00117.html

[...]

> I believe that searching the table using an index is going to be faster
> than scanning the table, and testing locally and on bayfront suggests
> this will resolve the performance issue.

Is the patch installed on Bayfront?
If yes, I still see 'returned 504 ("Gateway Time-out")' when quering
Bayfront as '--substitute-urls'.
If no, is it possible to install it? for testing it in "real life".

Cheers,
simon

ps:
It is an old request because I complained [1] about it one year ago.
Maybe something related to the summer coming. ;-)

1: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2019-05/msg00355.html