Subject: Re: bug#41703: 27.0.91; feature/native-comp: does not build: comp.c:989:40: error: ‘i’ undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean ‘it’?

From: Gregor Zattler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:25:11 +0200

Hi Andrea,
* Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]> [2020-06-04; 10:16]:
> Gregor Zattler <[email-masked]> writes:
>> I tried to build feature/native-comp as of commit
>> b619339b7a6c7952508bff72f07fc98c04e85f2c but it failed at
>> comp.c (see below error message at the very end of this
>> E-Mail).
>
> 5684b3420d fix savannah/feature/native-comp * Fix build for
> --enable-check-lisp-object-type=yes (bug#41703)
>
> should fix it, please confirm works for you.

I confirm your fix enables the build process to compile
comp.c to comp.o.

The build process now hangs while compiling .el files.  I'll
file another bug report.

Thanks, Gregor