Subject: 27.0.91; Remove obsolete reference to the Emacs Lisp List?

From: Bastien <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 09:48:46 +0200

C-h C-e shows an info page explaining how to find extra packages.

This page contains a reference to the Emacs Lisp List:
https://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/sje30/emacs/ell.html

The list has not been updated since 2014 and many links are broken.

See these 6 broken links among the 7 first entries:

http://www.davep.org/emacs/5x5.el
http://homepage.mac.com/zenitani/comp-e.html
http://www.geocities.com/mkjunker/stuff.html#emacs
http://sites.ugcs.caltech.edu/~shulman/pub/Main/Software/abc-mode.el
http://compbio.uchsc.edu/Hunter/acldoc.el

I simply suggest to remove this link from the Emacs manual and to add
it to emacswiki, if needed.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.18)
 of 2020-06-01 built on guerry
Repository revision: 44c0e074f7cb84481785cb49515a4bd7235a074b
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Recent messages:
nnimap read 0k from localhost
No more unseen articles
No more unread articles
Saving /home/guerry/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/guerry/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/guerry/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/guerry/.newsrc.eld...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost
No more unseen articles
No more unread articles

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  hidden-mode-line-mode: t
  bzg-big-fringe-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-io
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-J
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-install
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-version
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-num
/home/guerry/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-clj-kondo-20200414.1444/flycheck-clj-kondo hides /home/guerry/Documents/elisp/stable/flycheck-clj-kondo

Features:
(shadow emacsbug finder finder-inf cl-print debug backtrace flow-fill
dabbrev company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
xref company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company
cal-iso face-remap holidays hol-loaddefs cal-move mule-util gnus-html
help-fns radix-tree bbdb-message mailalias sendmail ecomplete wdired
mhtml-mode css-mode smie color js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs zeroconf dbus smerge-mode diff pdf-sync
pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history dired-aux gnus-dired sort
smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup qp gnus-ml
misearch multi-isearch cursor-sensor mm-archive url-cache utf-7 nnrss
nndoc nnfolder network-stream nnnil envrc exec-path-from-shell
dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils dash multi-term term ehelp which-key
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools
compile cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view bookmark pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util paredit tls gnutls erc-services erc-networks
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp erc-loaddefs bbdb-gnus
bbdb-mua bbdb-anniv bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-icalendar
org-capture gnus-alias gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 nndraft nnmh notmuch hl-line notmuch-hello notmuch-tree
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query goto-addr notmuch-tag
crm notmuch-lib notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime smime dig org-caldav
oauth2 warnings plstore icalendar org-id url-dav url-http url-auth
url-gw nsm org-duration sesman vc vc-dispatcher clojure-mode project
lisp-mnt align imenu vc-git diff-mode disp-table ol-eww eww mm-url
thingatpt url-queue ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-agenda
org-refile org-clock ob-gnuplot ob-R ob-plantuml ob-scheme ob-ledger
ob-ditaa ob-org ob-clojure ob-dot ob-shell ox-koma-letter ol-gnus nnir
ox-beamer ox-md ox-rss ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
avl-tree generator org-bullets cl org-tempo org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func gnus-sum shr svg xml dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit tempo appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp advice helm
helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib async
google-translate google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
ido google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap register-list whitespace
cl-extra help-mode avoid pixel-scroll time autoinsert paren server
doom-nord-theme pcase doom-themes doom-themes-base docker-tramp
tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time iso8601
time-date ls-lisp format-spec edmacro kmacro use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core rx info
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2350215 141396)
 (symbols 48 53844 16)
 (strings 32 619867 42200)
 (string-bytes 1 17547899)
 (vectors 16 174045)
 (vector-slots 8 3372581 288858)
 (floats 8 1482 860)
 (intervals 56 64122 904)
 (buffers 1000 110))

-- 
 Bastien