Subject: bug#41672: nomad build failure:

From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 11:52:10 -0800

Am receiving a build failure went attempting to install nomad.

christopher@eowyn ~$ guix package -i nomadThe following package will be
installed:   nomad 0.1.2-alpha
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%The following derivation will be
built:   /gnu/store/xmby944frgcccmmjy05dpi31pjm43jh7-nomad-0.1.2-
alpha.drvbuilding /gnu/store/xmby944frgcccmmjy05dpi31pjm43jh7-nomad-
0.1.2-alpha.drv...| 'configure' phasebuilder for
`/gnu/store/xmby944frgcccmmjy05dpi31pjm43jh7-nomad-0.1.2-alpha.drv'
failed with exit code 1build of
/gnu/store/xmby944frgcccmmjy05dpi31pjm43jh7-nomad-0.1.2-alpha.drv
failedView build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/xm/by944frgcccmmjy05dpi31pjm43jh7-nomad-0.1.2-
alpha.drv.bz2'.guix package: error: build of
`/gnu/store/xmby944frgcccmmjy05dpi31pjm43jh7-nomad-0.1.2-alpha.drv'
failed
Build log dies with:

checking if (gcrypt hash) is available... noconfigure: error: guile-
gcrypt is missing; please install it.command
"/gnu/store/87kif0bpf0anwbsaw0jvg8fyciw4sz67-bash-5.0.16/bin/bash"
"./configure"
"CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/87kif0bpf0anwbsaw0jvg8fyciw4sz67-bash-
5.0.16/bin/bash" "SHELL=/gnu/store/87kif0bpf0anwbsaw0jvg8fyciw4sz67-
bash-5.0.16/bin/bash" "
--prefix=/gnu/store/016px9wmbw30xjplh6gq5jp9cpyfs3ck-nomad-0.1.2-alpha" 
"--enable-fast-install" "--build=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" failed with
status 1
My information:
christopher@eowyn ~$ guix describeGeneration 20	Jun 02 2020 07:18:31	
(current)  guix f51fd97    repository URL: 
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git    branch: master    commit:
f51fd97ec54a98668d63c52d8a6bd75d8dc3292e

christopher@eowyn ~$ neofetchchristopher@eowyn ----------------- OS:
Guix System f51fd97ec54a98668d63c52d8a6bd75d8dc3292e x86_64 Host:
Vostro 230 00 Kernel: 5.4.43-gnu Uptime: 41 mins Packages: 57 (guix-
system), 86 (guix-user) Shell: bash 5.0.16 Resolution: 1920x1200 DE:
GNOME Theme: Adwaita [GTK2/3] Icons: Adwaita [GTK2/3] Terminal: .gnome-
terminal CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 (2) @ 2.029GHz GPU: Intel 4 Series
Chipset Memory: 1645MiB / 7929MiB 

-- 
Christopher Howard
Enterprise Solutions Manager
Alaska Satellite Internet
PO Box 70, Ester, AK 99725
3239 La Ree Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709
907.451.0088
1.888.396.5623
www.alaskasatelliteinternet.com