Subject: bug#41667: Emacs Buffer Issue

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 11:16:05 -0700

Hi Anthony,

Anthony Gerard Mondoy <[email-masked]> writes:

> First off, I'm an emacs newbie and I love the emacs editor.
> So I came upon this weird issue while coding with python.
> While I was scrolling through the buffer, something weird happened.
> The contents of the buffer keeps on indenting until its not visible anymore.
> Here is screen record of what is happening
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/r5guktnv8dcwev0/buffer-weird-issue.mp4?dl=0
>
> I really hope I get to hear back from you guys, I really like emacs.
>
> Also here is a link of my emacs config files
> https://github.com/tonix15/dotfiles/tree/master/emacs

I indeed think it's likely that there is something in your configuration
which is causing this.  You can't reproduce this when you run "emacs -Q",
right?

I would suggest that you try bisecting your Emacs configuration.  By
this I mean to comment out parts of your configuration until the issue
disappears.  Doing this repeatedly should allow you to narrow it down to
the specific lines causing this, which will hopefully tell us what
package or configuration is at fault.

Could you please try that and report back?

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas