Subject: 28.0.50; Emacs with cairo build segfault in HELLO file

From: Zihao Zhu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 19:32:18 +0800

I try the Emacs build in commit 
780f674a82a90c4e3e32583059b498bfa57e4a06. When I eval

(set-frame-font "Sarasa Mono Slab SC" t)

then run M-x view-hello-file. Emacs segfault.

Sarasa Gothic: https://github.com/be5invis/Sarasa-Gothic

GDB attached backtrace in attachment.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 
3.24.14, cairo version 1.16.0)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...

Configured using:
  'configure
  CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash
  SHELL=/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash
  --prefix=/gnu/store/18644azvqlk7kn7i7cfl5z9w5535l0dg-emacs-git-28.0.50-0.780f674
  --enable-fast-install --with-harfbuzz --with-modules
  --disable-build-details'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER
GMP

Important settings:
   value of $EMACSLOADPATH: 
/home/chino/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp:/home/chino/.guix-profile/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp
   value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Memory information:
((conses 16 47059 5207)
  (symbols 48 5994 1)
  (strings 32 16196 1908)
  (string-bytes 1 527713)
  (vectors 16 10973)
  (vector-slots 8 134648 8501)
  (floats 8 19 34)
  (intervals 56 226 0)
  (buffers 992 12))

-- 
Zihao