Subject: bug#41608: closed (Re: bug#41608: 27.0.91; lisp/progmodes/js-tests test failure)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 01:34:07 +0000

Your bug report

#41608: 27.0.91; lisp/progmodes/js-tests test failure

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
41608: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=41608
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#41608: 27.0.91; lisp/progmodes/js-tests test failure
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>, Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 18:33:09 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 8/12/20 6:12 PM, Stefan Kangas wrote:
> Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
>> It looks to me like 'make bootstrap' would fix your issue.
> 
> Did it help?

Yes it did, thanks. Shoulda thoughta that. Closing the bug report.

Subject: 27.0.91; lisp/progmodes/js-tests test failure
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Emacs bug reports and feature requests <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 12:52:06 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In the current master-27 branch on both Fedora 31 and Ubuntu 18.04.4, 'make
check' fails and reports 'make[3]: *** [Makefile:183:
lisp/progmodes/js-tests.log] Error 1'. I'm attaching
tests/lisp/progmodes/js-tests.log.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.91 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13)
 of 2020-05-29 built on Penguin.CS.UCLA.EDU
Repository revision: bd7b681dc432ce77fbe3634c919fe49ca335f8e1
Repository branch: emacs-27
System Description: Fedora 31 (Workstation Edition)

Recent messages:

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-gcc-warnings'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.utf8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-quote-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils term/xterm
xterm whitespace package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 63651 6925)
 (symbols 48 7623 1)
 (strings 32 20584 1674)
 (string-bytes 1 688815)
 (vectors 16 10544)
 (vector-slots 8 112199 7150)
 (floats 8 24 269)
 (intervals 56 204 0)
 (buffers 1000 11))