Subject: bug#41607: Deleted store items are not actually deleted

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 12:07:29 +0200

Hi Chris,

Thank you.

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 at 03:31, Chris Marusich <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I have committed the fix in d445c30ea6 and updated the guix package
> definition in ecbde6505c to ensure that the next time "guix pull" is
> run, the new guix-daemon version will be used.

Sorry to be late, I have things like that:

-8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
[548 MiB] deleting '/gnu/store/dkzivzn17qilmqdfpyps62b395wxhshh-openssl-1.1.1f'
note: can't create move
`/gnu/store/dkzivzn17qilmqdfpyps62b395wxhshh-openssl-1.1 unable to
rename `/gnu/store/dkzivzn17qilmqdfpyps62b395wxhshh-openssl-1.1.1f' to
`/gnu/store/trash/dkzivzn17qilmqdfpyps62b395wxhshh-openssl-1.1.1f':
Invalid cross-device link
[553 MiB] deleting '/gnu/store/yaajjri3cks8rhkb29z08d3q5waww0dx-packages.scm'
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I should do something wrong...

All the best,
simon