Subject: Re: bug#41607: Deleted store items are not actually deleted

From: Chris Marusich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 18:31:08 -0700

Hi everyone,

I have committed the fix in d445c30ea6 and updated the guix package
definition in ecbde6505c to ensure that the next time "guix pull" is
run, the new guix-daemon version will be used.

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> For consistency with (most) of the code, I’d suggest a /* */ comment.

OK - I did this in d445c30ea6.

Stephen Scheck <[email-masked]> writes:

> I've updated my build script to externalize the Guix environment from
> the Docker container.  So far the daily builds are staying nice and
> small at ~197MB and one layer.  The images and updated script are here
> if anybody is curious:
>
> https://hub.docker.com/r/singularsyntax/guix/tags
> https://gitlab.com/singularsyntax-docker-hub/guix/-/blob/master/.gitlab-ci.yml

Neat!  I'm glad you were figure out a way to to keep the image from
growing in size.  It's good to know of a way to do that.

Thank you for your help and have a nice day!  I'm closing this bug
report.

-- 
Chris