Subject: bug#4157: 23.1.50; faulty character characterisation for ä

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 00:47:50 +0200

Am 19.08.2009 um 02:23 schrieb Kenichi Handa:

> the attached patch should solve the problem

It will take some time until I actually could test the patch. Changes  
in the configure script lead to -I/usr/X11R6/include coming so early  
that compilation with libfreetype fails:

xftfont.c: In function ‘xftfont_open’:
xftfont.c:220: error: ‘FC_WIDTH’ undeclared (first use in this function)
xftfont.c:220: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
xftfont.c:220: error: for each function it appears in.)
xftfont.c:259: error: ‘FC_HINT_STYLE’ undeclared (first use in this  
function)
make[2]: *** [xftfont.o] Error 1

I need to find a workaround, or compile without libfreetype.

--
Greetings

   Pete

UNIX is user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are.