Subject: 26.3; Customizing ido-mode to nil doesn't work

From: "Ryan C. Thompson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 23:44:19 -0400

I used M-x customize-variable to set `ido-mode' to nil, then restarted 
Emacs. `ido-mode' got set to `both'. For some reason, 
`custom-set-variables' is setting `ido-mode' to `both' when it loads the 
saved value of nil. I reduced this to the following minimal example:

(require 'cl-lib)
(message "Testing ido-mode before")
(cl-assert (not ido-mode) t)
(custom-set-variables
  ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
  ;; If you edit it by hand, you could mess it up, so be careful.
  ;; Your init file should contain only one such instance.
  ;; If there is more than one, they won't work right.
  '(ido-mode nil nil (ido)))
(message "Testing ido-mode after")
(cl-assert (not ido-mode) t)

I saved the above code into temp.el and ran it with "emacs -q -batch -l 
temp.el", and the 2nd assertion failed:

$ emacs -Q -batch -l test.el
Testing ido-mode before
Loading ido...
Testing ido-mode after
Assertion failed: (not ido-mode), both

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll 
bars)
of 2020-03-26, modified by Debian built on lcy01-amd64-020
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Recent messages:
Saving file /home/ryan/.emacs.d/test.el...
Wrote 
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/persistence/undo-tree/.!home!ryan!.emacs.d!test.el.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/ryan/.emacs.d/test.el
Saving file /home/ryan/.emacs.d/test.el...
Wrote 
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/persistence/undo-tree/.!home!ryan!.emacs.d!test.el.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/ryan/.emacs.d/test.el
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Saving file /home/ryan/.emacs.d/test.el...
Wrote 
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/persistence/undo-tree/.!home!ryan!.emacs.d!test.el.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/ryan/.emacs.d/test.el

Configured using:
'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
--sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
--mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
--with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
--libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
--infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
--with-pop=yes
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
--with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
--with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gsettings
'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-mEZBk7/emacs-26.3+1=.
-fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GLIB NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
recentf-mode: t
adjust-parens-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
winner-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
which-function-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
midnight-mode: t
icomplete-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
desktop-save-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
volatile-highlights-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
sml-modeline-mode: t
selectrum-prescient-mode: t
prescient-persist-mode: t
selectrum-mode: t
rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
pretty-symbols-mode: t
global-pointback-mode: t
pointback-mode: t
mode-line-bell-mode: t
mac-pseudo-daemon-mode: t
lexbind-mode: t
imagex-auto-adjust-mode: t
ido-yes-or-no-mode: t
minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
ido-complete-space-or-hyphen-mode: t
highlight-stages-global-mode: t
highlight-stages-mode: t
highlight-defined-mode: t
global-git-gutter-mode: t
git-gutter-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
editorconfig-mode: t
beacon-mode: t
bar-cursor-mode: t
autopair-global-mode: t
autopair-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
auto-dim-other-buffers-mode: t
global-auto-complete-mode: t
auto-complete-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/flycheck-elsa/Elsafile hides 
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/elsa/Elsafile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
files-x help-fns radix-tree crux misearch multi-isearch recentf
tree-widget poly-R poly-markdown poly-noweb ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake
ess-r-xref ess-trns ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax
ess-rd hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug
markdown-mode edit-indirect sh-script smie executable smerge-mode
flymake-proc flymake adjust-parens elec-pair autorevert filenotify
vc-git diff-mode org-eldoc ol-eww eww mm-url url-queue url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap shr svg xml ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode ol-bibtex bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch server emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail face-remap winner which-key which-func
savehist saveplace mb-depth midnight icomplete hl-line desktop frameset
delsel yaml-mode yaml-mode-autoloads ws-butler with-simulated-input
with-simulated-input-autoloads volatile-highlights undo-tree diff
tempbuf system-specific-settings snakemake-mode python tramp-sh
snakemake-mode-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads smooth-scrolling
sml-modeline slime compile etags xref project arc-mode archive-mode
hyperspec browse-url slime-autoloads selectrum-prescient prescient
selectrum-prescient-autoloads prescient-autoloads selectrum crm
selectrum-autoloads reveal-in-osx-finder dired dired-loaddefs
rainbow-delimiters pretty-symbols polymode derived poly-lock
polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat
polymode-methods polymode-core polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base
color polymode-autoloads pointback assoc paradox paradox-menu
paradox-commit-list hydra lv paradox-execute paradox-github paradox-core
spinner hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads package-lint let-alist finder
package-lint-autoloads org-bullets ox-extra ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr occur-context-resize noflet cl-indent mode-line-bell
markdown-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads mac-pseudo-daemon lexbind-mode
json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js sgml-mode dom imenu cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs iqa bookmark iqa-autoloads image+ image-file ido-yes-or-no
ido-completing-read+ memoize minibuf-eldef ido
ido-completing-read+-autoloads ido-complete-space-or-hyphen htmlize cl
highlight-stages highlight-defined header2 header2-autoloads
git-wip-mode vc vc-dispatcher git-wip-mode-autoloads git-gutter-fringe
fringe-helper git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
git-gutter git-gutter-autoloads flycheck-elsa flycheck-elsa-autoloads
flycheck flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
filelock filelock-autoloads esup-autoloads cus-edit cus-start cus-load
wid-edit ess ess-utils ess-custom tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell parse-time ess-autoloads
julia-mode-autoloads elsa elsa-typed-subr elsa-typed-thingatpt
elsa-typed-syntax elsa-extension-builtin elsa-ruleset elsa-rules-list
elsa-analyser elsa-typed-builtin elsa-english elsa-check elsa-state
elsa-scope elsa-reader elsa-type-helpers elsa-error pcase elsa-variable
trinary elsa-types elsa-autoloads trinary-autoloads editorconfig
editorconfig-autoloads readme-debian readme-debian-autoloads
debian-copyright debian-copyright-autoloads debian-control-mode
debian-control-mode-autoloads debian-changelog-mode add-log
debian-changelog-mode-autoloads diminish diminish-autoloads decide
decide-autoloads crux-autoloads creole-mode-autoloads cl-lib-highlight
cl-lib-highlight-autoloads cask-mode cask-mode-autoloads cask
cask-bootstrap ansi package-recipe-mode package-build-badges
package-build package-recipe eieio-compat json map lisp-mnt shut-up epl
git commander cask-autoloads ansi-autoloads package-build-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads epl-autoloads buttercup warnings ert pp ewoc debug
buttercup-compat buttercup-autoloads beacon beacon-autoloads bar-cursor
bar-cursor-autoloads autopair paren autopair-autoloads
auto-dim-other-buffers auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads auto-complete
edmacro kmacro popup auto-complete-autoloads popup-autoloads finder-inf
async async-autoloads apt-sources-list apt-sources-list-autoloads
apache-mode-autoloads anzu thingatpt anzu-autoloads amx amx-autoloads
adjust-parens-autoloads exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads f s f-autoloads s-autoloads req-package
view req-package-cycles req-package-args req-package-hooks ht log4e rx
dash use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq
req-package-autoloads ht-autoloads log4e-autoloads dash-autoloads
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat byte-opt advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-plus-contrib-autoloads org-version straight-autoloads info cl-extra
help-mode easymenu straight subr-x cl-macs gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-loaddefs cl-lib cconv mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1019406 126521)
(symbols 48 79302 23)
(miscs 40 1678 3478)
(strings 32 254770 2685)
(string-bytes 1 6781164)
(vectors 16 106216)
(vector-slots 8 2476956 87390)
(floats 8 583 725)
(intervals 56 28904 536)
(buffers 992 31))