Subject: [bug#41541] [PATCH 0/4] Final wip-hurd-vm batch.

From: "Jan (janneke) Nieuwenhuizen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 14:57:58 +0200

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>

Hi!

Almost done...these patches didn't see a review yet; I would like you to have
a look at the two hurd-boot patches.  I have tested them both because I
decided to do the split-up a bit differently: first introduce the MAKEDEV
replacement and make the settrans invocation => setxattr syscall transition a
separate feature.  Hope you like it :-)

Thanks!

Jan (janneke) Nieuwenhuizen (4):
  hurd-boot: Create individual translators instead of running MAKEDEV.
  system: hurd: Remove 'cross-hurd-image' hack.
  system: bare-hurd.tmpl: Add openssh client and service.
  hurd-boot: Use 'setxattr' instead of invoking settrans.

 gnu/build/hurd-boot.scm            | 172 ++++++++++++++++++++--------
 gnu/system.scm                     |   1 +
 gnu/system/examples/bare-hurd.tmpl |  13 ++-
 gnu/system/hurd.scm                | 177 +----------------------------
 4 files changed, 140 insertions(+), 223 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2