Subject: bug#41541: [PATCH 8/8] system: Add `hurd-activation'.

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 10:54:38 +0200

Mathieu Othacehe writes:

Hello Mathieu,

>>  (define (activation-script gexps)
>>    "Return the system's activation script, which evaluates GEXPS."
>> +  (program-file "activate.scm" (if (hurd-target?)
>> +                                   (hurd-activation-script gexps)
>> +                                   (gnu/linux-activation-script gexps))))
>
> "hurd-target?" is using %current-target-system. It would be safer to use
> let-system here I guess.

Okay, changed to

  (let-system (system target)
    (program-file "activate.scm" (if (hurd-triplet? (or target system))
                                     (hurd-activation-script gexps)
                                     (gnu/linux-activation-script gexps)))))

> I think Ludo will have some more comments, but let me say again that you
> are doing a great job here, many thanks!

Thank you! -- luckily I get some help ;)
Janneke

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com