Subject: [bug#41533] Acknowledgement ([PATCH 0/10] Misc updates)

From: Vincent Legoll <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 18:50:57 +0200

Hello Tobias,

On 27/05/2020 04:02, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote:
> Vincent Legoll 写道：
>> Hopefully the remaining ones are still useful.
> 
> Yup!  Took about a day to rebuild all ffmpeg dependents by which 
> time it had alread been merged.

:-)

> I've pushed the 6 other straightforward-looking ones to master.

Thanks, if I keep doing such independent series, I'll order them by
growing number of dependents, hoping it'll help a bit...

> Don't hesitate do submit these as separate bugs next time, but there's 
> nothing wrong with this format so long as you keep track of which 
> packages have(n't) been merged.

OK, I think I'll go to separate issues next time, as it's not a lot more
work, and should avoid having to track the series status.

But that was only a quick'n'dirty return to package updates, I have a
guix-installer.sh to take care of...

-- 
Vincent Legoll