Subject: Re: bug#41531: 27.0.91; Better handle asynchronous eldoc backends

From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 21:32:33 +0300

On 08.07.2020 18:12, João Távora wrote:
> Please stop falsely claiming I "ignored" you review.  This is distateful
> and offensive.

Not as offensive as having one's writing ignored.

 > I replied to both emails: neither were a code review
like Eli's and Stefan's were, which were much easier to follow.

Both Stefan and Eli were too busy to do an in-depth review. And I now 
know better than to do one for you either.

 > While the first email was already quite full
of tension and off-hand remarks about my code being offensive and
undemonstrated claims about code being bad in general, the second one
was worse in that respect,

There was a lot of different issues discussed in those emails. You 
ignoring most of them and retelling the contents now in this simplistic 
way is offensive (but about on par with your other messages in this 
discussion). I'm not going to describe the same things again and again, 
in many different ways. I have wasted enough time on this already.

And if you didn't want reviews this long, you shouldn't have submitted a 
branch with multiple orthogonal features intermixed. You should have 
picked a proper solution to the issue #1, then filed a bug for the next 
one. Then we could have had much easier, targeted reviews.