Subject: bug#41531: 27.0.91; Better handle asynchronous eldoc backends

From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 02:42:23 +0300

On 08.07.2020 02:24, João Távora wrote:

> I read your email, but it's very hard to follow your verbal conjectures
> that this here or that there will fail catastrophically.

No such conjectures there.

> I suggest you make a bug report for each bug, describe a recipe for
> reproducing the bug.  Likewise, if there are shortcomings in the design,
> state clearly what you wanted do, but can't.  I promise to attend to
> them, time permitting.

How about you reply to the email I already wrote and ask questions where 
something is hard to understand?

> It's important to disconnect these reports from your fondness for
> futures, which is a technique for which we don't have a library or
> consensus for.

You're ducking away from your previous statements. One message, you 
accuse me of not implementing everything myself. In the next one, after 
I offer to do just that, you cut the discussion short and accuse me of 
fearmongering or something.

> Also, I agree with Stefan that things have become tense and agressive,
> and no good progress can be made in these conditions.

Let's tone it down, then.