Subject: [bug#41503] [PATCH] gnu: local.mk: Add missing twinkle patch

From: Royce Strange <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 03:57:19 -0500

* gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Add packages/patches/twinkle-bcg729.patch.
---
 gnu/local.mk | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index 42707823eb..ac2ec3ea41 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -1539,6 +1539,7 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/ttfautohint-source-date-epoch.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/tomb-fix-errors-on-open.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/tuxpaint-stamps-path.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/twinkle-bcg729.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/u-boot-riscv64-fix-extlinux.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/u-boot-DT-for-Pinebook-Pro.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/u-boot-add-boe-nv140fhmn49-display.patch	\
-- 
2.26.2