Subject: bug#41500: closed (Re: bug#41500: [BUG] pidgin-2.13.0.drv failed to build)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 17:37:01 +0000

Your bug report

#41500: [BUG] pidgin-2.13.0.drv failed to build

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
41500: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=41500
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#41500: [BUG] pidgin-2.13.0.drv failed to build
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: K I <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 19:36:44 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

K I,

K I 写道：
> After the latest guix pull and reconfigure, I am getting this 
> error on
> two machines now.

Thanks for the report.  This hit me too, and should have been 
fixed by 4492981706e0f2041053fdc728e29232855d8689.  Let me know if 
it ain't so.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Subject: [BUG] pidgin-2.13.0.drv failed to build
From: K I <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 00:56:34 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

After the latest guix pull and reconfigure, I am getting this error on
two machines now.

checking for DBUS... yes
checking for NETWORKMANAGER... no
configure: error: 
NetworkManager development headers not found.
Use --disable-nm if you do not need NetworkManager support.

command "/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-
5.0.16/bin/bash" "./configure"
"CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-
5.0.16/bin/bash" "SHELL=/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-
bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash" "
--prefix=/gnu/store/9gp2fkjq90439jia87j144hqbrgpnpb8-pidgin-2.13.0" "
--enable-fast-install" "--disable-gtkspell" "--disable-tcl" "--disable-
meanwhile" "--disable-vv" "--disable-gstreamer" "--enable-cyrus-sasl"
"--with-ncurses-headers=/gnu/store/zzkly5rbfvahwqgcs7crz0ilpi7x5g5p-
ncurses-6.2/include" failed with status 1

Thank you