Subject: [BUG] pidgin-2.13.0.drv failed to build

From: K I <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 00:56:34 -0600

Hello,

After the latest guix pull and reconfigure, I am getting this error on
two machines now.

checking for DBUS... yes
checking for NETWORKMANAGER... no
configure: error: 
NetworkManager development headers not found.
Use --disable-nm if you do not need NetworkManager support.

command "/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-
5.0.16/bin/bash" "./configure"
"CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-bash-minimal-
5.0.16/bin/bash" "SHELL=/gnu/store/pwcp239kjf7lnj5i4lkdzcfcxwcfyk72-
bash-minimal-5.0.16/bin/bash" "
--prefix=/gnu/store/9gp2fkjq90439jia87j144hqbrgpnpb8-pidgin-2.13.0" "
--enable-fast-install" "--disable-gtkspell" "--disable-tcl" "--disable-
meanwhile" "--disable-vv" "--disable-gstreamer" "--enable-cyrus-sasl"
"--with-ncurses-headers=/gnu/store/zzkly5rbfvahwqgcs7crz0ilpi7x5g5p-
ncurses-6.2/include" failed with status 1

Thank you