Subject: bug#41493: 26.3; Error in MPC directory browser

From: Matthieu Lemerre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 23:02:27 +0200

While discovering MPC I customized the MPC host variable, started MPC,
clicked on the Menu to "Add a new browser", then selected Directory.
If I click on one of my directories (that mostly contain
subdirectories), I get the following error:

cl--assertion-failed: Assertion failed: (or (null alist) (memq (caar alist) mpc--proc-alist-to-alists-starters))

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.11)
 of 2019-09-22, modified by Debian built on x86-csail-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
C-x C-g is undefined
n is undefined [4 times]
Menu-Bar mode enabled
Tool-Bar mode enabled
Tool-Bar mode disabled
n is undefined [2 times]
cl--assertion-failed: Assertion failed: (or (null alist) (memq (caar alist) mpc--proc-alist-to-alists-starters)) [4 times]
Mark set
cl--assertion-failed: Assertion failed: (or (null alist) (memq (caar alist) mpc--proc-alist-to-alists-starters))
Quit

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-n8pPyG/emacs-26.3+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-discover-mode: t
  discover-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-ac hides /home/matthieu/.opam/4.07.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-ac
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin hides /home/matthieu/.opam/4.07.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-xref hides /home/matthieu/.opam/4.07.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-xref
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-imenu hides /home/matthieu/.opam/4.07.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-imenu
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/dune-flymake hides /home/matthieu/.opam/4.07.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/dune-flymake
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-company hides /home/matthieu/.opam/4.07.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-company
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/dune hides /home/matthieu/.opam/4.07.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/dune
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-iedit hides /home/matthieu/.opam/4.07.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-iedit
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-cap hides /home/matthieu/.opam/4.07.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-cap
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-forth hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-forth
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-shell hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-shell
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-inlinetask hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-inlinetask
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-keys hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-keys
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-macs hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-macs
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-capture hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-capture
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-ascii hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-ascii
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-exp hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-exp
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-C hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-C
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-version hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-version
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-footnote hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-footnote
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ditaa hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ditaa
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-groovy hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-groovy
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-io hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-io
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-feed hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-feed
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-makefile hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-makefile
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-screen hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-screen
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ocaml hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ocaml
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-mobile hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-mobile
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sqlite hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sqlite
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-macro hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-macro
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-crypt hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-crypt
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-perl hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-perl
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-odt hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-odt
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-plot hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-plot
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-org hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-org
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-src hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-src
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-css hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-css
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-colview hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-colview
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-comint hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-comint
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-scheme hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-scheme
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-tempo hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-tempo
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-w3m hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-w3m
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-awk hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-awk
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-plantuml hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-plantuml
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-org hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-org
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-beamer hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-beamer
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-protocol hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-protocol
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-num hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-num
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lilypond hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lilypond
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-mhe hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-mhe
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-latex hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-latex
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-python hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-python
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-table hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-table
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-entities hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-entities
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-stan hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-stan
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-lint hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-lint
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-texinfo hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-texinfo
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-abc hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-abc
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-archive hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-archive
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-haskell hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-haskell
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-clojure hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-clojure
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sql hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sql
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-rmail hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-rmail
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-vala hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-vala
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-compat hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-compat
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-eshell hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-eshell
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-md hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-md
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-matlab hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-matlab
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-list hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-list
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-faces hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-faces
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ruby hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ruby
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-core hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-core
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-bibtex hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-bibtex
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-R hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-R
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-shen hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-shen
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-duration hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-duration
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-info hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-info
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sass hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sass
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-publish hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-publish
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-J hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-J
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lob hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lob
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-element hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-element
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-docview hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-docview
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-pcomplete hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-pcomplete
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-eval hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-eval
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ref hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ref
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-agenda hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-agenda
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ebnf hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ebnf
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-habit hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-habit
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-html hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-html
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-icalendar hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-icalendar
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-loaddefs hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-loaddefs
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-install hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-install
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-table hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-table
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ledger hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ledger
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-octave hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-octave
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-attach-git hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-attach-git
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-timer hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-timer
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-attach hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-attach
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-mscgen hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-mscgen
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-eww hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-eww
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lua hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lua
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-clock hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-clock
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-gnuplot hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-gnuplot
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-gnus hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-gnus
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-latex hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-latex
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-calc hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-calc
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-picolisp hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-picolisp
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-ctags hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-ctags
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-dot hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-dot
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-indent hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-indent
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-processing hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-processing
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-mouse hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-mouse
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-hledger hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-hledger
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-datetree hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-datetree
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-js hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-js
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-id hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-id
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-eshell hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-eshell
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-maxima hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-maxima
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lisp hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lisp
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-coq hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-coq
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-goto hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-goto
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-fortran hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-fortran
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-man hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-man
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-asymptote hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-asymptote
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-java hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-java
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-tangle hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-tangle
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sed hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sed
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-bbdb hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-bbdb
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-irc hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-irc
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/tuareg-opam hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/tuareg-20200518.1820/tuareg-opam
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/tuareg-site-file hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/tuareg-20200518.1820/tuareg-site-file
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/tuareg hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/tuareg-20200518.1820/tuareg
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/ocamldebug hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/tuareg-20200518.1820/ocamldebug
/home/matthieu/.opam/4.05.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/tuareg-menhir hides /home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/tuareg-20200518.1820/tuareg-menhir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-6.0/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-8/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-6.0/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-8/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-6.0/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-8/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-6.0/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-6.0/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-6.0/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-9/tablegen-mode
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-pkg
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.16.0/dash
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.16.0/dash-pkg
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-mode-20141231/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.0/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.0/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.0/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.0/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.0/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.0/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/make-deps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/make-deps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.4/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/matthieu/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20151019.1553/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug mpc view help-fns radix-tree quail org-duration cal-iso
org-eldoc org-indent org-element avl-tree generator ol-eww ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader
ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m face-remap url-util
shr svg xml dom browse-url network-stream nsm starttls tls gnutls
mailalias qp sort mail-extr merlin-ac merlin-cap merlin auto-complete
popup opam-user-setup cap-words superword subword paren notmuch hl-line
notmuch-message notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm spaceline-config spaceline-segments
spaceline powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark pp jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
image-mode discover makey diminish recentf tree-widget smex
ido-completing-read+ memoize cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
minibuf-eldef winner langtool pcase json map dired-narrow delsel
use-package-bind-key dired-subtree bind-key dired-collapse
dired-hacks-utils subr-x f s dash anzu use-package-ensure engine-mode
tuareg speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe tuareg-opam flymake-proc flymake
thingatpt smie caml-help caml-types caml-emacs find-file
use-package-core smtpmail sendmail notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime smime dig
mailcap notmuch-parser cl message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader org-velocity dabbrev
ob-screen ob-latex ob-shell shell ol-notmuch org-id org-habit org-agenda
warnings ido edmacro kmacro dired-x dired dired-loaddefs compile
elec-pair cl-extra help-mode org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site eldoro-autoloads
kotl-autoloads seq-autoloads info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 680116 98237)
 (symbols 48 49084 4)
 (miscs 40 8525 3729)
 (strings 32 145458 8860)
 (string-bytes 1 4633196)
 (vectors 16 60772)
 (vector-slots 8 1832615 86212)
 (floats 8 575 501)
 (intervals 56 35269 5358)
 (buffers 992 63))