Subject: 26.1; compose key no longer works

From: mousebot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 21:01:00 +0000

im running debian gnu/linux with xfce. i don't use any alternative input
method frameworks (so i think that means i use xim?).

my compose key no longer works. i have i bound to 'print screen' in X. it works in all applications except emacs. it was also working in emacs but then stopped recently.  when i hit print screen, i receive the message '<Multi_key> is undefined'

it doesn't work if i run 'emacs -Q'. it doesn't work if i run 'env -u XMODIFIERS emacs'.

i describe what else i have tried here, based on other ppl who have had similar problems in the past:
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/58668/compose-key-stopped-working?noredirect=1#comment91514_58668.

i'm not sure what caused the problem, as i don't use the key non-stop. i'm a non-technical user of emacs, so i won't speculate on what's wrong. i wondered if it cd be because the way i set my compose key. i tried setting it in different dot files and also leaving it to the xfce gui keyboard settings to no effect. it is also set in /etc/default/keyboard but i did not touch that. is it possible that changing the way it is set could impact emacs behaviour?

thanks.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5)
 of 2019-09-23, modified by Debian built on x86-grnet-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Loading debian-ispell...done
Loading /var/cache/dictionaries-common/emacsen-ispell-dicts.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50dictionaries-common.el (source)...done
Loading cua-base...done
Loading pixel-scroll...done
Loading saveplace...done
Failed to enable theme: solarized-ample-light
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets successfully.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Emacs ready in 3.83 seconds with 4 garbage collections.

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-StqULU/emacs-26.1+1=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  typo-global-mode: t
  diminish-buffer-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  org-bullets-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-capture hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-capture
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-java hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-java
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-protocol hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-protocol
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-html hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-html
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-asymptote hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-asymptote
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-mouse hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-mouse
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-table hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-table
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lob hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lob
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-dot hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-dot
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-shen hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-shen
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lua hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lua
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-octave hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-octave
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-bibtex hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-bibtex
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-duration hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-duration
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-id hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-id
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-archive hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-archive
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-datetree hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-datetree
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-install hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-install
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sql hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sql
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-maxima hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-maxima
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-ascii hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-ascii
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-forth hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-forth
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-vala hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-vala
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-latex hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-latex
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-mobile hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-mobile
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-mscgen hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-mscgen
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-footnote hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-footnote
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-element hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-element
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-odt hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-odt
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-macs hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-macs
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sed hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sed
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-timer hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-timer
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sqlite hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sqlite
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ref hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ref
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-keys hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-keys
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-shell hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-shell
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-table hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-table
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-makefile hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-makefile
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-abc hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-abc
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ebnf hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ebnf
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-crypt hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-crypt
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-haskell hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-haskell
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-info hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-info
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-scheme hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-scheme
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lilypond hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lilypond
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-perl hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-perl
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-num hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-num
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-bbdb hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-bbdb
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-tempo hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-tempo
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-man hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-man
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ledger hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ledger
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-inlinetask hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-inlinetask
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-publish hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-publish
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-lint hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-lint
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-eww hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-eww
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-C hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-C
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-R hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-R
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sass hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sass
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ruby hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ruby
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ocaml hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ocaml
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-pcomplete hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-pcomplete
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-attach hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-attach
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-attach-git hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-attach-git
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-groovy hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-groovy
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-agenda hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-agenda
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-fortran hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-fortran
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-exp hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-exp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-indent hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-indent
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-processing hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-processing
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-texinfo hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-texinfo
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-colview hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-colview
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-coq hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-coq
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-calc hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-calc
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-comint hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-comint
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-io hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-io
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-core hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-core
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-clock hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-clock
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-org hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-org
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-habit hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-habit
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-icalendar hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-icalendar
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-matlab hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-matlab
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-goto hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-goto
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-entities hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-entities
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-mhe hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-mhe
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-picolisp hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-picolisp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-gnuplot hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-gnuplot
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-gnus hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-gnus
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-src hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-src
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lisp hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lisp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-tangle hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-tangle
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-eval hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-eval
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ditaa hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ditaa
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-css hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-css
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-awk hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-awk
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-irc hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-irc
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-ctags hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-ctags
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-md hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-md
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-compat hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-compat
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-plantuml hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-plantuml
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-plot hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-plot
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-J hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-J
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-rmail hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-rmail
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-beamer hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-beamer
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-org hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-org
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-screen hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-screen
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-faces hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-faces
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-w3m hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-w3m
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-feed hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-feed
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-js hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-js
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-list hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-list
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-loaddefs hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-loaddefs
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-python hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-python
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-eshell hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-eshell
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-stan hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-stan
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-eshell hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-eshell
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-clojure hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-clojure
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-hledger hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-hledger
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-docview hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-docview
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-macro hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-macro
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-latex hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-latex
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-version hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-version
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-smb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-adb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-ftp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/trampver hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/trampver
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/map-2.1/map hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info linum
solarized-ample-light-theme solarized solarized-faces color
heaven-and-hell windmove undo-tree diff winner pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools pdf-view pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util ace-link avy typo browse-kill-ring diminish-buffer
vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc
vc-dispatcher org-eldoc org-indent org-bullets face-remap org-wikinodes
org-w3m org-irc org-info org-docview org-bibtex bibtex ol-bookmark
bookmark pp ol-eshell ol-eww ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
dired dired-loaddefs org-crypt neotree ob-python blacken flycheck
yasnippet-snippets cl-extra yasnippet elec-pair highlight-indentation
flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt company-capf company pcase
help-fns radix-tree help-mode elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor
python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
tramp-compat shell parse-time ls-lisp json map ido grep compile files-x
etags xref project cus-edit eww mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mail-utils wid-edit url-queue shr svg xml dom browse-url
helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu
async-bytecomp org-download org-attach org-id url-http tls gnutls url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny async
ox-extra ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path rx f s dash subr-x
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
finder-inf tex-site info edmacro kmacro package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib delsel saveplace pixel-scroll
cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 610358 529301)
 (symbols 48 56355 135)
 (miscs 40 460 659)
 (strings 32 186329 66786)
 (string-bytes 1 5518094)
 (vectors 16 70428)
 (vector-slots 8 1256987 444094)
 (floats 8 959 1433)
 (intervals 56 2582 408)
 (buffers 992 15))

-- 
some writing: https://anarchive.mooo.com
an internets: https://pleasantlybabykid.tumblr.com/
.
xmpp: [email-masked]
sign up: https://anrc.mooo.com
.
gpg pub key: 0xC169 D863 A911 4245
fingerprint: 6F41 F020 252C 96B1 D0CF 8344 C169 D863 A911 4245