Subject: bug#41466: closed (Re: bug#41466: 26.1; compose key no longer works)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 18:48:02 +0000

Your bug report

#41466: 26.1; compose key no longer works

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
41466: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=41466
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#41466: 26.1; compose key no longer works
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: mousebot <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 11:47:38 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

mousebot <[email-masked]> writes:

> i actually believe this is not a bug in the software. i just now
> discovered that if i set LC_CTYPE=C before running it, i don't have the
> issue. setting that variable also stopped my dmenu crashing. i likely
> broke something with my locales.
>
> sorry for the bother. & thx for yr work on the software.

Thanks for replying back.  I'm therefore closing this bug report.

Subject: 26.1; compose key no longer works
From: mousebot <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 21:01:00 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

im running debian gnu/linux with xfce. i don't use any alternative input
method frameworks (so i think that means i use xim?).

my compose key no longer works. i have i bound to 'print screen' in X. it works in all applications except emacs. it was also working in emacs but then stopped recently.  when i hit print screen, i receive the message '<Multi_key> is undefined'

it doesn't work if i run 'emacs -Q'. it doesn't work if i run 'env -u XMODIFIERS emacs'.

i describe what else i have tried here, based on other ppl who have had similar problems in the past:
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/58668/compose-key-stopped-working?noredirect=1#comment91514_58668.

i'm not sure what caused the problem, as i don't use the key non-stop. i'm a non-technical user of emacs, so i won't speculate on what's wrong. i wondered if it cd be because the way i set my compose key. i tried setting it in different dot files and also leaving it to the xfce gui keyboard settings to no effect. it is also set in /etc/default/keyboard but i did not touch that. is it possible that changing the way it is set could impact emacs behaviour?

thanks.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5)
 of 2019-09-23, modified by Debian built on x86-grnet-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Loading debian-ispell...done
Loading /var/cache/dictionaries-common/emacsen-ispell-dicts.el (source)...done
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50dictionaries-common.el (source)...done
Loading cua-base...done
Loading pixel-scroll...done
Loading saveplace...done
Failed to enable theme: solarized-ample-light
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets successfully.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Emacs ready in 3.83 seconds with 4 garbage collections.

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-StqULU/emacs-26.1+1=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  typo-global-mode: t
  diminish-buffer-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  org-bullets-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-capture hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-capture
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-java hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-java
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-protocol hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-protocol
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-html hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-html
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-asymptote hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-asymptote
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-mouse hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-mouse
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-table hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-table
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lob hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lob
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-dot hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-dot
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-shen hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-shen
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lua hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lua
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-octave hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-octave
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-bibtex hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-bibtex
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-duration hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-duration
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-id hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-id
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-archive hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-archive
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-datetree hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-datetree
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-install hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-install
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sql hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sql
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-maxima hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-maxima
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-ascii hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-ascii
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-forth hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-forth
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-vala hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-vala
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-latex hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-latex
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-mobile hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-mobile
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-mscgen hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-mscgen
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-footnote hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-footnote
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-element hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-element
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-odt hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-odt
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-macs hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-macs
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sed hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sed
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-timer hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-timer
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sqlite hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sqlite
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ref hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ref
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-keys hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-keys
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-shell hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-shell
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-table hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-table
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-makefile hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-makefile
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-abc hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-abc
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ebnf hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ebnf
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-crypt hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-crypt
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-haskell hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-haskell
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-info hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-info
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-scheme hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-scheme
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lilypond hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lilypond
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-perl hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-perl
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-num hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-num
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-bbdb hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-bbdb
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-tempo hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-tempo
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-man hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-man
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ledger hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ledger
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-inlinetask hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-inlinetask
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-publish hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-publish
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-lint hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-lint
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-eww hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-eww
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-C hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-C
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-R hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-R
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sass hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-sass
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ruby hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ruby
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ocaml hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ocaml
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-pcomplete hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-pcomplete
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-attach hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-attach
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-attach-git hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-attach-git
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-groovy hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-groovy
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-agenda hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-agenda
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-fortran hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-fortran
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-exp hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-exp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-indent hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-indent
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-processing hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-processing
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-texinfo hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-texinfo
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-colview hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-colview
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-coq hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-coq
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-calc hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-calc
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-comint hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-comint
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-io hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-io
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-core hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-core
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-clock hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-clock
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-org hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-org
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-habit hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-habit
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-icalendar hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-icalendar
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-matlab hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-matlab
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-goto hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-goto
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-entities hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-entities
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-mhe hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-mhe
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-picolisp hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-picolisp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-gnuplot hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-gnuplot
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-gnus hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-gnus
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-src hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-src
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lisp hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-lisp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-tangle hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-tangle
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-eval hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-eval
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ditaa hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-ditaa
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-css hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-css
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-awk hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-awk
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-irc hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-irc
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-ctags hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-ctags
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-md hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-md
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-compat hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-compat
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-plantuml hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-plantuml
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-plot hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-plot
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-J hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-J
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-rmail hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-rmail
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-beamer hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-beamer
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-org hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-org
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-screen hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-screen
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-faces hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-faces
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-w3m hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-w3m
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-feed hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-feed
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-js hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-js
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-list hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-list
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-loaddefs hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-loaddefs
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-python hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-python
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-eshell hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-eshell
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-stan hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-stan
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-eshell hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-eshell
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-clojure hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-clojure
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-hledger hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob-hledger
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ob
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ol-docview hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ol-docview
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-macro hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-macro
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-latex hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/ox-latex
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-version hides /home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200518/org-version
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200518/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-uu hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-smb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-adb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/tramp-ftp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.4.3.4/trampver hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/net/trampver
/home/mouse/nextcloud/.emacs.d/elpa/map-2.1/map hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info linum
solarized-ample-light-theme solarized solarized-faces color
heaven-and-hell windmove undo-tree diff winner pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools pdf-view pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util ace-link avy typo browse-kill-ring diminish-buffer
vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc
vc-dispatcher org-eldoc org-indent org-bullets face-remap org-wikinodes
org-w3m org-irc org-info org-docview org-bibtex bibtex ol-bookmark
bookmark pp ol-eshell ol-eww ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
dired dired-loaddefs org-crypt neotree ob-python blacken flycheck
yasnippet-snippets cl-extra yasnippet elec-pair highlight-indentation
flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt company-capf company pcase
help-fns radix-tree help-mode elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor
python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
tramp-compat shell parse-time ls-lisp json map ido grep compile files-x
etags xref project cus-edit eww mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mail-utils wid-edit url-queue shr svg xml dom browse-url
helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu
async-bytecomp org-download org-attach org-id url-http tls gnutls url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny async
ox-extra ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path rx f s dash subr-x
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
finder-inf tex-site info edmacro kmacro package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib delsel saveplace pixel-scroll
cua-base cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 610358 529301)
 (symbols 48 56355 135)
 (miscs 40 460 659)
 (strings 32 186329 66786)
 (string-bytes 1 5518094)
 (vectors 16 70428)
 (vector-slots 8 1256987 444094)
 (floats 8 959 1433)
 (intervals 56 2582 408)
 (buffers 992 15))

-- 
some writing: https://anarchive.mooo.com
an internets: https://pleasantlybabykid.tumblr.com/
.
xmpp: [email-masked]
sign up: https://anrc.mooo.com
.
gpg pub key: 0xC169 D863 A911 4245
fingerprint: 6F41 F020 252C 96B1 D0CF 8344 C169 D863 A911 4245