Subject: Found a bug

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 16:17:01 +0000

Hello,

I ran into the following error running a `guix pull` this morning:

building  
/gnu/store/by0lyf5abb8c2wwyw0qz8798yzr6ihai-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
  ice-9/psyntax.scm:1585:32: In procedure expand-macro:
  Syntax error:
  unknown location: %origin: extraneous field initializers (sha256) in  
form (%origin (method url-fetch) (uri (string-append  
"mirror://gnu/bash/bash-" version ".tar.gz")) (sha256 (base32  
"0kgvfwqdcd90waczf4gx39xnrxzijhjrzyzv7s8v4w31qqm0za5l")) (patch-flags  
(quote ("-p0"))) (patches (cons (search-patch  
"bash-linux-pgrp-pipe.patch") %patch-series-5.0)))
  guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program  
'/gnu/store/fsch1y8hilmkg21rmgk256j3wfi2w7wk-compute-guix-derivation'
  failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:  
"21051eb79efece62d3bda495ce554239ae7bbde2"; system: "x86_64-linux";
  host version: "fb5bb6bd9e451aa672e67573bf2911a5fc7b4d6d"; pull-version: 1).
  Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.

If needed, here is the output of uname -a (hostname obfuscated):

   Linux hostname 4.15.0-99-generic #100-Ubuntu SMP Wed Apr 22  
20:32:56 UTC 2020 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Please let me know if I can supply any more information for your reference.

Thank you,
James