Subject: bug#41457: guix pull: channel d8feee9 - extraneous field initializers (sha256)

From: Matias Jose Seco Baccanelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 12:14:38 +0200

Hello! 

I've encountered the following exception, during regular 'guix pull'
command:

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'... Building from this
channel: guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
d8feee9 Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'...
ice-9/psyntax.scm:1585:32: In procedure expand-macro: Syntax error:
unknown location: %origin: extraneous field initializers (sha256) in
form (%origin (method url-fetch) (uri (string-append
"mirror://gnu/bash/bash-" version ".tar.gz")) (sha256 (base32
"0kgvfwqdcd90waczf4gx39xnrxzijhjrzyzv7s8v4w31qqm0za5l")) (patch-flags
(quote ("-p0"))) (patches (cons (search-patch
"bash-linux-pgrp-pipe.patch") %patch-series-5.0))) guix pull: error:
You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/fsch1y8hilmkg21rmgk256j3wfi2w7wk-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"d8feee9f18ede0d1ea4d0e4876f09a0dab770295"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "5c10d55206a4f7a9b932ff08512a4f50c1db35be"; pull-version:
1). Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.

Available for further informations,
saluti,
Matias